1 Like

@Osage Ok. What’s the fix?

Get something like this, that you can program:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07H28CJL4?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

3 Likes

@Osage Thanks :+1:

1 Like

@coffindancer,

On top of what Stephen said, I’ve seen in the past dropping the light lower so they won’t stretch for it might help… Any ((#experts)) please correct me if I’m completely wrong… ((#TY))… :wink:
:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: :thinking:

2 Likes

I placed them in the tent with MH lamp 14" from the plant tops. I was at %75 on the dimmer overnight to make sure there was no burn. Placed the dimmer at %100 this morning and did the back of the hand test. Besides needing a humidifier (@Osage, thanks!), any other suggestions are appreciated!

1 Like

Walmart has a much more affordable Dry mist humidifier and that’s what you’ll need to raise the ph safely

1 Like

Link please

2 Likes
1 Like

It may be cheaper, but it’s still a cool mist humidifier like the one I posted, only the one I posted can be programmed for specific rh, and has a larger water capacity. It also has a timer and a light you can turn on to see the water level, and turn off when your girls are sleeping. I bought one of the Walmart cheapies like that one and quite frankly it was a pain in the ass. I’ll be sticking with the one I posted as it works waaaaaayyy better than that or any other Vick’s one I have seen and tried out! Tao Tronics is what I’m sticking with :+1::v::joy:

3 Likes

Good to know :facepunch:t4::alien:

2 Likes

Day 10. Their roots were starting to grow through to the outside of the Jiffy pellet, so I decided to transplant without them having the 3rd set of cannabis leaves. Waiting on the humidifier. Trying different size pots just to see what happens. Pre-mixed and measured super soil grow from these folks. Being that this site says I can’t post a link, try looking up apotforpot :grinning:

1 Like

Week 2. Put the humidifier in place (@Osage Thanks for the link!). Keeping the tent around 45RH. So far, it’s using water at 1 gal per day. @Stephen I believe they have stopped starving for light? Thanks everyone for the help :+1:

Tent

Blueberry Kush side and top view

Green Crack side and top view

4 Likes

Temp looks good you could bump rh up to 65, but where you’re at now is better than before :+1::v::joy:

3 Likes

@coffindancer,

Soil Auto Grow

((#WatchingThisThread))… :wink::clapper::camera::camera_flash::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts:

1 Like

Hey @coffindancer,

This change of living arrangement will certainly help out. When I have early stretch like that, I’ll bury the pod and plant deeper so the leaves are an inch above the growing medium. Basically bury the stem. Careful now with your watering. This isn’t hydro like the Grobo, so you want a wet/dry cycle. Let those roots go looking when it dries out and reward them when you water. You will soon realize how nice it is that the Grobo automatically does many of these chores for you. (Adjust pH, EC and water)

Best,
Stephen

3 Likes

Week 3. I think I see white hairs on the Blueberry Kush but these old eyes aren’t up to snuff. Evidently, neither is the camera. I fed some Myco Chum today. Over the last 2 weeks, temp is averaging 74F, RH average 47%

Blueberry Kush side and top

Green Crack side and top

1 Like

I feel like that’s odd that your seeing white hairs already? I could be wrong though

3 Likes

@Russel_Richardson They are both Autoflowering fems. According to the breeders, they are supposed to enter the flower stage at 3-4 weeks. Harvest in 8-10 weeks from sprout. I should be tasting the crop by mid July :grin: If I don’t screw up. They do appear to need some type of motivation in the growth area as they’re only a couple inches tall

2 Likes