So many issues

So I’m completely lost in what to do? My seeds have had nothing but trouble! I’ve taken off dome for germination because they have just cooked and killed over 100 dollars in seeds and now that I’ve taken dome off and watched my seeds I managed to kill one by accident and the other just looks weird? My other plant is doing great and i have repeated 3rd week before transition. I’m not going to put it in my recycling system because it’s just a waste of chemicals. Should I just f it and just grow the one now or do I wait for others to catch up? I fear if I do that then my plant will be out of control at that point and run into humidity issues? I don’t know? Any suggestions would help.

1 Like

Hey man! We are all pretty excited and eager to grow when we first start out. If this is one of your first grows I would just focus on one plant. Don’t try to do so much at first and focus on having one or two successful grows before running multiples.

2 Likes

The thing is I have been growing for a year and I never had these many issues! I actually upgraded to a 4x4 tent because I thought I had a good handle on things! Ever since I was told to use a dome instead of old way I have had nothing but issues! I will never cover seeds again

The smaller plant will never be on the same cycle as the one doing well and since your going to be closer to bloom stage than veg you won’t be able to put the small one in on time to veg before the other goes into bloom.
I’m having the same issue with one I cloned.
You can put it in a pot and try and grow if you have a light for it. Or you can purchase a smaller tentvto germ and veg in, it will hold them in a veg state until your main tent grows reach bloom. So one tent to veg and the other to bloom and dry in.

1 Like

Thanks guys for the help! Ideally I would like two tents for bloom and flower unfortunately, I don’t have the space. I’ll just put the one into flower when ready and wait for the next round then. That’s a bummer though!
Whoever thought that putting seeds in a dome was a good idea? 100% rate of cooking seeds. From now on for me I’m sticking with putting seeds in water for 24hrs or a little more then right into roto rooters and then under light! I find this to be the easiest. Who cares if I wait another 2 days for the seeds to sprout, at least there alive!
Thanks again

2 Likes

Not bloom & flower because they are the same thing but veg & flower.
Everybody just sticks to what works best for them because there are so many ways to germ and clone its up to preferred style.
I’m sure youll be a pro at it in no time! I’m still working on perfecting cloning myself. Seems like a hit or miss when you dont have the right equipment at thus point.
So search the post for more ideas and try a different light source if yours cooks the plants but please share with us when you get it right, we’d love to learn from you! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like