So far So good ๐Ÿ‘

:fist_right:

Going to let her go into Transitionโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Had to do it manually though :flushed:!

Got message something about Flushing & there she was showing In Flush :astonished:!..

Panic :scream:! Panic :scream:!

Then calmed down & just took her back to the above :wink:โ€ฆ

Simples :rofl:!:fist_right:!

Looks like she doesnโ€™t like being messed around with her scheduling though :face_with_raised_eyebrow:!! & even the grow tips that are sent are not in sync if schedule is changed or Iโ€™m missing something :thinking:!

Didnโ€™t take 1 showing Flush :flushed::roll_eyes::rofl:

1 Like

My heart would have sunk too but the schedule adjusting fixes things ASAP as long as you donโ€™t have WiFi issues. The โ€œGrow Tipsโ€ do not adjust when you manually adjust the schedule. When I transplanted from the Start and had to fast forward to late veg in the Grobo, it didnโ€™t move with me and gave me the regularly scheduled broadcasting from the beginning.

1 Like

& I thought THEY had all the Data :flushed:!:roll_eyes:!:rofl:!..

1 Like

Yea, they are aware of the issue and you would think it was an easy fix but Iโ€™m no programmer so Iโ€™ll stick to my growing. :joy:

2 Likes

@Gmann :+1: LST the rear branches to get same level of the tips and cut of some leaves for more light penetration.
Good Job dude

3 Likes

:fist_right:

Well spotted dude :+1:!

Thought down the same lines earlier but will get the Shares out when she wakes up :wink::fist_right:

Realised the more sheโ€™s grows the harder it is to reach the back :flushed:!:rofl:!..

Like thatโ€ฆ

1 Like

Not my big baby sorely :sob:!:sob:!

& Are you then saying go Back to LV :thinking:??

1 Like

Would you say I also Retard for another week or leave in Transition :thinking:??

Only leaves where light shines on would do the job.
I would thin something out. Not to much.
And the big branches bend down a little bit.
In my opinion. Plant need light and air to get a good result. Leaves in the dark area only steal nutes.

2 Likes

Oh I totally agree budโ€‹:+1: Just didnโ€™t fancy loosing my Big Baby :rofl:!

Thanks for vid too :+1: Give it look later :fist_right:

2 Likes

After defoliation and Bending of the big branches 1 or 2 weeks to transitionโ€ฆ I know itโ€™s a long time but quality not quantity at this stage I think.

3 Likes

I understand you well.
Iโ€™m going to be right.
But in the end we will hopefully be rewarded

1 Like

Still that long :flushed:!
Is this the downfall of LST as it obviously lengthens Early & Late Veg :thinking:??

2 Likes

No makes total sence m8 :+1: I was in two minds myself so good to get the same opinion/thoughts back

Sleeping atm though! :fist_right:โ€ฆ

1 Like

And she is under the first fan :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Beat ya :crazy_face:!!

Poor bugger donโ€™t no weather sheโ€™s Comin or Goin :flushed:!:rofl:!

1 Like

Oh she does look wounded :sob:!

Just shadow leaves thatโ€™s why Iโ€™ve left rear left but ah :wink:!!

Looking forward to the bounce back :fist_right:!!

2 Likes

You will see 2 days and she will be fit again.

2 Likes