So far So good πŸ‘

Its time! (IMO)

Well done.

2 Likes

Cheers :sweat_smile:!

& Breath :rofl:!!

I understand your reasoning but think I’ll let her run these last few days out before Flush :wink:

1 Like

Think you maybe right bud :fist_right:!:flushed:!..

& me :+1:!..

Try & get a better pic later :flushed:!!

2 Likes

Well the line has finally been crossed :+1:

:trophy:!:trophy:!:trophy:!:fist_right:!:rofl:!

Dried a little tester last night b4 flush &…

…Oh Yeah :fist_right:!:rofl:!

5 Likes

Pleased to say I’m new to this Harvesting Lark :+1: & was wondering if there’s a system that’s best followed :wink:??

There are many ways. Some like to put the plant through a couple days of total darkness before harvesting. Just learned that the trichomes are at their strongest right before dawn so I will be harvesting in the dark next time I do it.

Then you have to decide on wet trim, dry trim, how to hang, how long to hang, then cure.

It’s the home stretch but unfortunately far from done. I cure my bud for at least a month, it gets better and better with time.

2 Likes

Nice 1 bud :fist_right:

Roughly what I thought :+1: but that curing is gonna be a killer :flushed:!:rofl:!

I’ve got grobo mag wires for drying but she’s not that tall aways :wink:…

2 Likes

I Did It :+1:!:flushed:!:rofl:!..

First under me belt, Much learned but so cool :+1:

@ least I hit the Ounce (wet :roll_eyes:!:rofl:!)

• List item

Roots could be better i admit (Hydroguard) used @ Every Fill :exploding_head:!! I have a grobo Probe Calibration/maintenance call booked nxt wk :wink:
Already sent me a Solution for the test FOC :+1::wink:

1 Like

Do I backfill in drying mode or leave empty/dry :thinking:??

I gather as I’m instructed to keep the probes wet the tank is kept empty/dry :ok_hand::roll_eyes::flushed::fist_right:

1 Like

I dried mine with water :droplet: still in the tank to not mess the probes up :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Drying Mode took to through a drain & I think I tapped to quickly & missed the fill (if that’s @ all possible :thinking:??)

Then I read make sure you keep probes wet so you must leave the tank dry :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Makes sence as it would be too damp in there to dry :flushed::wink::fist_right:

I put probs in a part filled bag mag attached to the side…

5 Likes

That is what I do hang them on side in ziploc bag with some water. Also make sure to sanitize and clean machine prior to drying.

3 Likes

Was going to do all that after Drying :+1::wink:

1 Like

So…

More leaf than I wanted :roll_eyes:
The Buds that are there are Very Small :neutral_face:!
Everything is Well Covered though :ok_hand::+1:
Must also note that after I snapped the complete Tap Root off pushing the pod up :flushed:!:sob:! I’m totally surprised she survived at all although well Stunted throughout :worried:! so all in all Much Learned, Mistakes Made & Bring on my nxt :wink::+1:

Cure time :wink::+1:…

7 Likes

It was fun to watch your grow. Thanks for sharing! I’m a noob getting ready for my first grow so this was very educational.

3 Likes

:fist_right:!

Cheers bud :wink:

Hopefully better result this time around :pray:!:rofl:!..

Mistakes learned :flushed:!:+1:! :seedling::seedling::seedling:

1 Like

Hi All :fist_right:

I’m currently using Canna Boost & yesterday I did a the usual water change & after grobos dosing I again added 10ml of Canna BoostπŸ‘

As I’ve only 8 days left on my grow without any extention I’ve just added 15ml of Canna PK 13/14 but I now feel I may be over doing it along with the grobos nutes & the Boost :thinking::flushed: but upto now I have very healthy looking plant & Fattening Buds :wink::+1::seedling::seedling::seedling:

I suppose this will give me the experience & base line to work from but I obviously don’t want to mess the last lap up :thinking::pray::crossed_fingers::wink:…

I’ll take some Mag Shots nxt wk
:+1::seedling::seedling::seedling:

5 Likes

Very nice

3 Likes

:fist_right:

Getting Close :blush:!!!

So which 1 of these Flush Addertives If Any do I Try :wink:?

Flawless Finish or stay with Canna or do I just use plain water (No Nutes/Addertives) :wink:??

2 Likes

:fist_right:

No complaints hear :wink:!

Decent Price too :+1:!.. even better :clap:!!

Some advice on my previous Flushing message would be greatly appreciated btw :wink::fist_right:

1 Like