So far So good πŸ‘

Just to let everyone into a secret I have :flushed:!!..

She’s turned out what looks like Stunted even with the Scrogging & LST & I think I know why :flushed:!!..

When I needed to push the pod up away from the water level I accidentally knocked the whole Tap Root off :flushed:!:sob:!

I Honestly thought she would Not survive but there was quite a few Fan Roots coming out of the pod so I hoped :pray:!!

So all in all I think she’s done well :+1: just not that 3 ounce crop I was hoping for Ha! Ha! :rofl:…

R.O should improve things enormously & hopefully stop this burning on the nxt :pray:!:pray:!

2 Likes

Just done a top up & think this burn is getting worse :worried:!!

Probs: Calibrated
Nutes: Dosing
Water temp: 20Β° +/-
Hydroguard: used
Water used: BRITA Filtered

Going to RO as soon as I get around to plumbing it in :roll_eyes:!:flushed:!..

But Not Today :face_with_head_bandage:!!!

2 Likes

Definitely getting worse :sob::roll_eyes::exploding_head:

As shes so close to flush should I still put a ticket or just kick it to the curb :thinking:?

Something ain’t right though :thinking:!:exploding_head:!

Some feedback would be very appreciated btw :fist_right:!

1 Like

[26/05, 20:58] Graham: Grobo

It’s water change time!

This notification is for your grobo unit named MEDS CABINET

Keep your plant happy by giving it fresh water each week.

Timed that Right :+1:!:fist_right:!:rofl:!..

4 Likes

HELP :flushed:!!
I thought she might need another wk Flowering but on looking I’m not that sure if I should let her go to flush now :thinking:??

Really hoped I’d have a bigger crop though but @ least I’ve almost crossed the line with my First :seedling:!:seedling:!:seedling: !:sweat_smile:!:+1:!

2 Likes

Time to play :wink:!:rofl:!

Test bud :fist_right:…

My First :+1::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

Bud feels a little loose but time will tell :thinking:!:wink:!..

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me why I’m grayed out in the post list :wink:??

Not the best of pics :flushed:!!

I’m Still seeing a lot of clear-cloudy as well as a few quite amber so hopefully she’ll be good for:

& then on to Flush :wink:!

2 Likes

Its time! (IMO)

Well done.

2 Likes

Cheers :sweat_smile:!

& Breath :rofl:!!

I understand your reasoning but think I’ll let her run these last few days out before Flush :wink:

1 Like

Think you maybe right bud :fist_right:!:flushed:!..

& me :+1:!..

Try & get a better pic later :flushed:!!

2 Likes

Well the line has finally been crossed :+1:

:trophy:!:trophy:!:trophy:!:fist_right:!:rofl:!

Dried a little tester last night b4 flush &…

…Oh Yeah :fist_right:!:rofl:!

5 Likes

Pleased to say I’m new to this Harvesting Lark :+1: & was wondering if there’s a system that’s best followed :wink:??

There are many ways. Some like to put the plant through a couple days of total darkness before harvesting. Just learned that the trichomes are at their strongest right before dawn so I will be harvesting in the dark next time I do it.

Then you have to decide on wet trim, dry trim, how to hang, how long to hang, then cure.

It’s the home stretch but unfortunately far from done. I cure my bud for at least a month, it gets better and better with time.

2 Likes

Nice 1 bud :fist_right:

Roughly what I thought :+1: but that curing is gonna be a killer :flushed:!:rofl:!

I’ve got grobo mag wires for drying but she’s not that tall aways :wink:…

2 Likes

I Did It :+1:!:flushed:!:rofl:!..

First under me belt, Much learned but so cool :+1:

@ least I hit the Ounce (wet :roll_eyes:!:rofl:!)

• List item

Roots could be better i admit (Hydroguard) used @ Every Fill :exploding_head:!! I have a grobo Probe Calibration/maintenance call booked nxt wk :wink:
Already sent me a Solution for the test FOC :+1::wink:

1 Like

Do I backfill in drying mode or leave empty/dry :thinking:??

I gather as I’m instructed to keep the probes wet the tank is kept empty/dry :ok_hand::roll_eyes::flushed::fist_right:

1 Like

I dried mine with water :droplet: still in the tank to not mess the probes up :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Drying Mode took to through a drain & I think I tapped to quickly & missed the fill (if that’s @ all possible :thinking:??)

Then I read make sure you keep probes wet so you must leave the tank dry :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Makes sence as it would be too damp in there to dry :flushed::wink::fist_right:

I put probs in a part filled bag mag attached to the side…

5 Likes

That is what I do hang them on side in ziploc bag with some water. Also make sure to sanitize and clean machine prior to drying.

3 Likes