Smokers lounge anyone?

Anyone have any interest in a smokers lounge type of situation where we can maybe come up with a cannabis relevant theme for the night to discuss? I know a lot of us have different time schedules, but maybe it could be loose and fun where we discuss a days topic ir weeks topic? Let me know and if we can garner enough support, I’d be willing to be the organizer to get it going. Anything and everything about cannabis, no rules no holds barred. I’m in, how bou you??? :joy::joy::joy::scream::scream::exploding_head::exploding_head::+1::+1::+1::v::v::v:

4 Likes

@Osage,

:wink:

3 Likes

Always looking for an excuse to go to canada

2 Likes

Totally game for this idea!

Sweet, let’s come up with a topic of discussion we can focus on, what do you think

1 Like

I’m game. All of you are way more knowledgeable then myself but I can at least learn.

2 Likes

@Osage,

:wink:

2 Likes

Ok all, @Stephen asked me a question which I thought would be a great first topic. What am I going to cross my Dr. Grinspoons heirloom sativa with? Please provide a logical reason and what method you would use.

1 Like

I say go way out into the fringe science field and mix it with an eggplant seed.

2 Likes

My first thought would be a pure Indica strain like northern lights!

You trying to cross with another sativa? If it was me I’d start off with a landrace strain… then work the line