Small Plant

I am on day 48 of a feminized white Widow seed which seems to be growing fine, however she is only about 6 inches maybe. Is it a bad seed?
I just got back from vacation and my house was cool for about 5 days. Could that have stunted her growth?

2 Likes

She does look kinda small for 48 day. I would get a ticket in to let @Stephen take a look at your data.

He will steer you in the right direction.

Perhaps a couple of extra weeks in Veg wouldn’t hurt to get her to an appropriate size prior to switching to 12/12 cycle.

5 Likes

I can see you took some leaves off at the bottom but it looks like you cut off a branch right above it too? I just see two cut stems is all and if that’s the case then maybe that affected height. Also one side appears to be missing a branch altogether. But if you didn’t do anything (I’m not saying you did lol :slight_smile: ) then maybe if it got cold while you were away stunted it somehow?

1 Like

You are likely correct where I snipped too many branches. Do you think she is still healthy?

1 Like

Oh yeah she still looks perky, doesn’t look like she’s dying or anything. But yeah maybe they can extend your veg by a couple weeks. I wouldn’t cut anymore branches off though. I’ve taken 10 maybe 12 leaves total and no branches on mine thus far mind you I’m only on day 31 currently

2 Likes

@Mufasa7,
She looks very Healthy…
:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

1 Like

Update: Day 80. She is looks a lot better, and I believe may be close to flowering. I guess she will be ready by early Feb.

2 Likes

I’m debating on if I should take some
Fan leaves off or not. I think I should to allow light to the flower, but I am afraid to hurt her this late in the grow.

From what I have seen so far with my plant is that taking a few leaves here and there won’t hurt her at all. I saw 0 signs of stress when I give her a hair cut.

Trim away :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Small trim. I will wait a few days and see how she responds.

4 Likes

@Mufasa7,

:wink:

2 Likes