Slow pulsing green status light on new Grobo [RESOLVED]

Hello everyone,

So I received my Grobo a few weeks ago and pretty much got right to work. I had a tough time connecting the Grobo to my home WiFi. I’m not sure why I had such a hard time as my house has a VERY strong signal and all other wireless devices haven’t had an issue.
Anyway, after about my third or fourth try I finally got it connected. Unfortunately, now I’m into a grow and the status light is either solid green or slow pulsating green. The odd thing is I can still connect to he unit just fine for water fills, etc. I would have thought that if the status light was green (indicating that the unit is “ready” to connect) that I wouldn’t be able to control the unit. Odd.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!!

2 Likes

You may want to check your router to see if you have it set to connect to 5Ghz or 2Ghz.

I have dual band that has to be set on the right one to connect prooerly.

If your still having trouble it could be a glitch, notify support so they can take a look.
https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

Thanks for the help. The odd thing to me is that, even with the green light, I can still connect to and command the Grobo. I’ll probably open a support ticket.

Thanks!

1 Like

Can I see a picture of your light?

Sorry for the late reply. Here is the light:

2 Likes

That looks like the regular blue “all is OK” light, especially if it’s pulsing (slowly).

The green light is more of a neon green color.

Here’s the legend for reference: What do the User LED colours mean? – Grobo Help Center

5 Likes

I retracted my previous statement. I think you’re correct and what I am perceiving as “green” is actually the blue “all is well” light. Thanks for the help!!!

5 Likes

((#[RESOLVED])):

--

1 Like