Skywalker og... second Grobo grow!

My skywalker og is 3 weeks into the flowering cycle…I think she looks healthy but could use some advice on what to do to tame her a bit and get light to more of the plant. All advice welcome as this is my second grow in Grobo.

5 Likes

Start getting rid of some huge fan leafs especially stuff at the bottom only about like 30-35 percent of the plant at a time also throw in some advanced nutrients big bud and towards the end of the flower use big bud do some over drive with it as well

3 Likes

@pedisniffer,

• (#ILoveThisFlower): :white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :blossom:

• (Watch Stephen Grow Two Plants): {:video_camera:}:

ClickForMore..1d~~

• (You Might Have To Start Training Your Bud-Sites Away From The Light): (I Used Magnets):

- - -

@pyromancy,

• (#MuchLoveGrowFam): {:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Bigbud?

2 Likes

Get it off Walmart it’s advanced nutrients, it’s certified by Cali to be clean and stuff and it won some nutrients awards, big bud is a good thing to pick up

5 Likes

Check out the videos that @SilverGrobo had sent to me on my first grow:

2 Likes

Day 26 of 42 flowering…I gave her a haircut of fan leaves and she grew new ones so quick. She was stressed for a bit as I cut too many at 1 time but bounced back nicely! I accidentally bent my main cola trying to train it but taped it up and it’s fine.

2 Likes

2 days before the end! I still have the 10 day flush but I think she’s done. I extended her flowering time 1 week and her she is. I think she’s done what do you guys think? I got almost 2oz from my first grow of grandaddy purp with nice dense buds and it didn’t look like this plant…I think I’ll get a better yield this time! I gave her a final haircut last night to stress her a bit before the flush to see if it’ll push her to a final budding drive before harvest. Here are some pics lemme know what you think.

5 Likes

Looking nice! How’s the smell?

1 Like

Has the entire basement blown up and it’s in a closed room by itself! It’s screaming loud!

1 Like

Well I plucked it and cleaned her up and she’s drying now. Can’t wait!

4 Likes

- - -

@pedisniffer,

• (I Have At Most Milky Trichomes Then Finish Her Off In Flush): {:wink:}:

- - -

@pedisniffer,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

Thank you…I got the scope n looked at the trichomes and the plant was ready but I didn’t want it to start losing potency as it might been too long if I waited till after flush. No flush on last one and perfection on the final thing… im hoping for even better results as im able to view trichomes this time around and not making the newbie mistakes I made last time either lol

4 Likes

C0nGr4tZ on the HARVEST!!!

Looks like some damn good bud there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m drying for only 3 days this time as 5 days had my grandaddy purp brown and dry crumbly like the desert bush and I had to rehydrate it so not this time we’ll take a look tonight at the 72 hour mark. I want this skywalker to b even better than the grandaddy purp which was too strong for everybody who’s tried it including me.

Congrats! Looks good!

1 Like

2.25 oz dried n ready to cure! Burped 1st time today n smell is amazing already!

6 Likes

LOVE this strain! over 2 oz is no joke, congrats!

3 Likes

I never had it excited to see what it’s like. Stats say it’s stronger than the grandaddy purp i grew and that’s stronger than anything i ever had so im kinda scared lol

4 Likes

I’m pretty excited for you. My first grow was granddaddy purple and it was of the best smokes for me. I gotta check this one out for the next one. Currently growing bubba kush. Congrats on the final weight! Like everyone else said, 2 ounces is no joke. :facepunch:

1 Like