Skywalker OG (Grobo vs Tent ) round II

Grobo vs Tent - round II

three (3) Skywalker OG feminized seeds from ILGM took off in the Grobo Start with signs of life within a couple of days

• day 9

• day 13 and 17 - transferred to tent and grobo…tent went smooth …grobo needed some time to adjust to the new environment

• tent’s weekly routine: 2.5 gallon distilled water change with the following nutrients and pH adjustments during water changes only. using bud candy on one plant but not the other, to see how the extra sugar/carbs perform in flower :slight_smile:

• i have enjoyed the LST training clips

12 Likes

Nice job :+1:t2: :dash::seedling:

5 Likes

She’s a stretchy one in the Grobo but all looks good to me. Where did you get your clips? I like the different angles they bend at.

7 Likes

thank you very much @Choppo0816 :grinning:

3 Likes

stretchy and thin especially when compared to the tent’s stalk thickness…the cllips were from amazon…they have two angles and came in three different sizes…i only used the largest size as i found the smaller ones were too small

6 Likes

Grobo vs Tent UPDATE (all seem to be happy :smiley:)

BEST GROW to date in regards to bud quality and quantity!!! :heart_eyes:

Grobo is coming along well too…

4 Likes

- - - [2021-10.11]:

@ChicagoCypher_CC,

~~~

@Hayden_Gregory,

.Smiley..~~ (2)

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Could you tell me what those yellow branch clips are called? I wouldn’t mind grabbing a few! Thank you

4 Likes

thanks @SilverGrobo !!! always appreciate your posts :peace_symbol: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Grobo vs Tent HARVEST UPDATE

• day 150: GROBO :groboone: (harvest day)

weight to follow after a couple weeks of curing and final manicure but assume +/- two zips of frosty buds…

• day 150: TENT :tent: (final weight)

BUD CANDY was recommended by @Mpower11 …THANK YOU as the added sugar definitely had increased bud size in comparison to the grow that did not use any…

THANK YOU ALL @ AG as your feedback and posts continue to help improve my grows :slight_smile:

…consider getting a LEVO II to handle the QP of shake :handshake:… even though I’m not too big on edibles :candy:

7 Likes

Glad it worked out for you… There should be a increase in taste and smell also…

Congratulations looks great

5 Likes

thank you again @Mpower11 …u put me ON to the LST training clips :paperclip: too :slight_smile: …both sugar and clips will be used on all my future grows :deciduous_tree:

5 Likes

Glad to help. Next grow look into adding “Fish Shit” I’m sold on it

2 Likes

I am adding the Fish S too, that and Hydroguard for the water and roots. Seems to help, so planning to get more when this runs out.

3 Likes

interesting “$h!t” as it seems straight forward to use for hydroponics…i’ll plan to do a side-by-side comparison in the future as i got a grow going already …thanks again as look forward to trying this out

1 Like

final :groboone: :balance_scale: 45 grams of STICKY, STANKY, FIRE :slight_smile:

ROUND II WINNER: TENT

• 20"x36"x63" :tent: = 128 day harvest = 270 g :spider_web: :skunk: :fire: :evergreen_tree:

• 14"x14"x48" :groboone:= 150 day harvest = 45 g :spider_web: :skunk: :fire: :evergreen_tree:

BEST grow to date :partying_face:

IMO after three (3) successful :groboone: grows and two (2) :tent: grows…

• Grobo is fantastic for an introduction into growing at home. The Grobo customer support is amazing with genuine care and immediate support a call/email away. Growing with the Grobo and reading the AG community experiences has given me the confidence to grow HIGH QUALITY in the comfort of my :houses:

• The Tent grows have been healthy, heartier, and produced higher quality buds in comparison. Simple maintenance with easy trimming access. Set up cost had a very manageable budget with upgrades over time. Going to FOCUS on improved TENT grows moving forward :slight_smile:

Grobo is FOR SALE for those interested

:heart: Grobo but looking to sell for some :dollar:

finding a good home before the end of the year would be helpful

2 Likes

Looks amazing :star_struck: wow

2 Likes

thank you @Bud_God …just waiting 4 more weeks to complete full cure

1 Like