Skywalker OG (Grobo vs Tent ) round II

Grobo vs Tent - round II

three (3) Skywalker OG feminized seeds from ILGM took off in the Grobo Start with signs of life within a couple of days

• day 9

• day 13 and 17 - transferred to tent and grobo…tent went smooth …grobo needed some time to adjust to the new environment

• tent’s weekly routine: 2.5 gallon distilled water change with the following nutrients and pH adjustments during water changes only. using bud candy on one plant but not the other, to see how the extra sugar/carbs perform in flower :slight_smile:

• i have enjoyed the LST training clips

11 Likes

Nice job :+1:t2: :dash::seedling:

4 Likes

She’s a stretchy one in the Grobo but all looks good to me. Where did you get your clips? I like the different angles they bend at.

6 Likes

thank you very much @Choppo0816 :grinning:

2 Likes

stretchy and thin especially when compared to the tent’s stalk thickness…the cllips were from amazon…they have two angles and came in three different sizes…i only used the largest size as i found the smaller ones were too small

5 Likes

Grobo vs Tent UPDATE (all seem to be happy :smiley:)

BEST GROW to date in regards to bud quality and quantity!!! :heart_eyes:

Grobo is coming along well too…

2 Likes

- - - [2021-10.11]:

@ChicagoCypher_CC,

~~~

@Hayden_Gregory,

Smiley..~~ (2)

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Could you tell me what those yellow branch clips are called? I wouldn’t mind grabbing a few! Thank you

2 Likes

thanks @SilverGrobo !!! always appreciate your posts :peace_symbol: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes