Skywalker Auto 2nd Grow

Yeah honestly I was looking for some male stuff in those pics but didn’t realize notice anything that stood out too much, looked like calyxes to me :slight_smile: Hopefully all is well @Letsgrowmore

6 Likes

I went ahead and plucked all of them that I saw panicing thinking they are male parts but I am very exited to hear from @vegetato that it’s just Caylex, now a new question…did I harm her by plucking the caylex off? I have to agree because they do in fact have pistles protruding from them, but on another note I’m glad it’s not a herm i was worried being almost 50 days in
@vegetato @SWSVIC @pyromancy

4 Likes

Those were flowers starting there, so I’m not sure if she will re-make those in those specific spots or not. I hope so… but she might give up since you ripped them off ><

1 Like

4 Likes

We live and learn, this Skywalker strain has been a bit more challenging than the blue dream I did last season from ILGM however knowing @SWSVIC and all his :fire: knowledge about genetics this is a mephisto gen and smells real fruity now!

3 Likes

Indeed, live and learn! Who knows if she doesn’t re-produce those areas maybe the energy and nutrients from the plant will now go towards the already existing buds and they will get even bigger :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m really hoping to see some bulking up during the next month, she’s getting tall this round about the same size as the last grow when it stopped stretching…so maybe switching to transition and flower sooner is the key with this strain!

5 Likes

Oh I definitely think your buds will bulk up a good amount :slight_smile: Your last grow was awesome. This plant looks like a great height and seems to be focusing on the buds now as far as I can tell.

3 Likes

I hope so too! She’s been shooting up quick but at this point since flowers have formed I think she will put more energy into that now, however I will be extending till flowers reach maximum potency!

4 Likes

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: An interesting experiment we have on our hands!

4 Likes

Yay! :smiley:

2 Likes

Day 51 14/23 Flower. she’s made a comeback! I know it’s been a little while since checking in, Getting real tall now and strong, I added my support racks to pull the main colas away from the light some and I decided to lightly clean up the lower section as some are starting to turn yellow and she seems strong enough to handle it but I will be careful as to I know she’s a sensitive one. A lot of great smell coming in now, it’s very mango I love it, every time the door opens it’s mango! I have some pics to show! Cheers
@SWSVIC @Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo @pyromancy @vegetato @Vicc

10 Likes

I really like how fast your auto blossomed. Makes me consider running an auto next in the grobo. I do want to learn how to and I do have some og kush auto from ethos collins

8 Likes

Nice work. She looks great!

4 Likes

Beautiful!

3 Likes

Thank guys! @SWSVIC @Angiebaby @Vicc yes she bloomed quick! It’s been a learning curve from the photo but I’m liking the results, I’d give it a shot! You can see what you enjoy more, this is much more easy going but I do miss the training

2 Likes

Day 59 22/30 Flower. I extended flower a week as she’s not ready yet but looks to be bulking up now! She surly shot up this time a bit taller than the last plant but looking good so far, performed a water change today and hydrogaurd. Still the delicious Mango! Very pretty flowers on this girl makes me excited Cheers!
@SWSVIC @Vicc

12 Likes

Friggin’ beautiful!

Getting closer and closer!

2 Likes

Auto seems like the way to grow lol. Speed runs = more bud per year :laughing:

5 Likes

You already caught up to my plant and I had a 2 month head start lol

1 Like