Skywalker Auto 2nd Grow

Incredible! The fast growth/bud progression is shocking. You’re on the home stretch to another top notch finish!

2 Likes

Wow, looking beautiful!

1 Like

Day 65 28/30 Flower. Harvest is right around the corner now! She’s looking beautiful and happy. buds have bulked up some and stretching finally stopped right up against the light but with the added support racks it helped keep her away some to help with burning. Have not performed much training whatsoever this round as to I learned she likes her peace and quiet. Trics are looking cloudy up top but still clearish down low where not much light can reach, bud are not as dense as last grow either but it still looks like a great run! I’m not sure if I should extend flower another week or just let her ride to flush and extend flush if needed by that time.
@SWSVIC @pyromancy @Vicc @SilverGrobo
Pics

9 Likes

Day 73 6/10 Flush.
Water change today, She’s full of greatness, and smells amazing. I can’t wait to take her down soon for some holiday :fire: :fire: :fire: I may extend flush a few extra days if she needs it, any words of wisdom would really help, I wouldn’t be where I am today without AG and all the great experiences with you all! @SWSVIC @SilverGrobo @pyromancy @Vicc

9 Likes

If I run an auto next and its any where close to being as fast and look close to this, I’d be pretty happy.

4 Likes

@Vicc Thank you, i really think you should try an auto next to compare what you like more maybe auto will be a new calling, regardless for me I have enjoyed the auto in it’s own ways. I am a little concerned about future maintenance for Grobo however, things like the light and air stone as time goes on, pump, so on… what is the life expectancy on those things?

1 Like

I am thinking about the limited space and yield, so a good way to combat that is to get more speed runs in and possibly run a separate veg prep under a propagator while the current grow is in flush to save on time. Autos will help shorten the growth times

2 Likes

Day 82! 15 of Flush and today is HARVEST DAY!!!
With a total of 82 days from seed to harvest I think this was an great grow. Smells amazing, and looks like a good haul! I skipped wet weight today as to it really doesn’t matter to me, cleaned and prepped the Grobo for the next journey as of right now really impressed with the Mephisto Genetics and the speed of the flowering time on this one can’t wait to try this run, get a weight, and start the cure! CHEERS
@SWSVIC @Vicc @pyromancy @SilverGrobo @VermontGrobo

13 Likes

Looks great! Congrats on your haul!
You started after and finished before I did, good job!

5 Likes

Nice harvest! That’s a very fast grow and I am curious to see the final dried weights. How fun was it harvesting?

4 Likes

Boom! Nice harvest!!

Looks like a damn good haul for 82 days honestly!

4 Likes

Thanks guys @Vicc @miami5th @pyromancy
Harvesting is always fun in my opinion, this is all hobby for me. The process isn’t too bad. I cut her down, trim off all fans and set her to the side, remove the root stock and lid, clean the Grobo entirely. I then, re assemble everything all clean and go back and trim the sweet leafs, hang it all, and start the drying. :fire::+1:t2:

5 Likes

- - -

@Letsgrowmore,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes

Congrats on the harvest! :raised_hands::seedling::clap:

4 Likes

@Letsgrowmore whats next on the menu for you?

1 Like

Congrats on a beautiful harvest!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Happy New Year everyone! I know it’s been a while and I’m sure your wondering about my harvest. I ended up with a total of 1.2 oz of dry flower and 6g of sweet! Not bad at all, been jarred and curing ever since and now excited for taste test tonight!!
Cheers!

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing the results! Keep us updated on that taste test :slight_smile: Use the force… Use the force.

3 Likes

Nice!! Can’t wait to hear how it tastes!

2 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes