Sirius Black

Update: So the Grobo Support gets a 10/10 in my book! 5 days ago I put in that ticket for my lights going off and we were able to identify the problem and within 3 days of opening the ticket, Grobo had replacement parts in my hands with step by step instructions on how to install. They even sent latex gloves so you done damage your circuit board with oils from your hands! My lights are working perfectly again and my baby is starting to Bud!

4 Likes

Day 88, 14 in flower.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Sugar sugar and more sugar. Or as the old Archies song goes Sugar…oh honey :honey_pot: :honey_pot: you are my candy girl!!!

3 Likes

So OK I’m showing my age

3 Likes

@buzzy6 I’ve been hitting her with CarboLoad and Bud Candy these past few fills and she’s getting frosty!

2 Likes

And it shows! Beautiful

3 Likes

So usually don’t post pictures within 4 days of each other but the growth and frost I’ve been getting this quick is one of the best I’ve had! Currently running Big Bud, Bud Candy, HydroGuard and a little Voodoo Juice and CarboLoad. The results have been astronomical! Loving this system and couldn’t be happier with my Grobo. A few of my friends whom I’ve grown with since College are already sold on it![

2 Likes

She’s starting to fill out

3 Likes

Day 109, Day 35 of Flower

5 Likes

What is that white box on top of your Grobo the plant looks awesome Great job

1 Like

@shawshank7755 thanks! It’s a Waze camera I have set up in there

2 Likes

Cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

Day 118 (Flower 44/48)

Her buds have really fattened up and are loving the Overdrive. Going to extended another week and then flush with Flawless Finish and then onto the finishing touches

3 Likes

She’s almost ready!

1 Like

4 Likes

3 days into drying

3 Likes

4 Likes

Curing nicely!

3 Likes

Look’s delicious
Now I have no other choices, I have to go smoke

3 Likes