Sirius Black

Hello fellow Grobo’ers!

So I am currently on Day 11 of my grow. I have noticed the root seems to be sticking out of the top of the pod more than I’d like. Is this going to be an issue in the long run? Overall she looks pretty healthy to me. The first fill into early veg I added half a cap of CarboLoad and half a cap of Voodoo juice. As well as HyrdoGuard. I guess I just need some reassurance on the whole root situation. These are my readings for the box:

pH- 5.6 EC- 0.8. Temp- 70.5 Water Temp- 64.8. Humidity- 40%

Any tips or knowledge is much appreciated!

2 Likes

Numbers all look fine, temp is a little low but not critical. When roots are seen above the surface it is because they are seeking oxygen most likely. This is usually due to the medium being too dense or too wet. I would raise your cocoa pod up at least a 1/2 inch and introduce a small fan in the Grobo to help circulate air.

5 Likes

Thank you! I’ll give it a try!

2 Likes

Definitely raise pod up and I agree that root should not be showing. Wake might be right on with the pod being too moist. It should be fine however… anxious to see how this plant grows!

2 Likes

So I went ahead a used the ol straw technique to stabilize her and got the additional fans installed to promote air circulation and hopefully dry that pod out a bit. She seems a lot happier. :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Nice :+1: let’s see if that does the trick!

3 Likes

Just hit Day 28 and Day 5/14 in late veg. I am going to definitely extend it a week at a time until I feel she’s right for transition.

4 Likes

Topped her today!

4 Likes

She’s really starting to fill out! Looking healthy and growing like a champ!

4 Likes

Looking sweet

3 Likes

Day 47

4 Likes

She will be ready for transition very soon

2 Likes

So I am set to go into Transition tomorrow evening. I was debating extending Late Veg another week but not sure if I should. I have read wait until the second fan. What do y’all think?

2 Likes

Extend

2 Likes

- - - [2021-04.28]:

Apr 28, 11:11 AM

@BlueberryBongs,

• (#YourGrowYourCall):

• (It’s At The Bottom Of The Second Fan, I Would Let It Go To Transition Now [-But- That’s Me]):

- - - [2021-07.08]:

@BlueberryBongs,

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

It didn’t seem to grow much the last five days?

1 Like

About to switch to transition

2 Likes

3 Likes

Looking perfect :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Day 69! Currently in Transition (11/14)

3 Likes