Simple question

3 Likes

Main stalk grew crooked 4 some reason and it’s so small still. Maybe cause of all the defoliation required to manifold? I didn’t do the best job but I got 8 colas when it does grow. I was scared to bend to much to craft a complete y shape early on and break her. But I can Lst her to make sure all get good light as she grows.

I defoliated like it showed me each time I topped and it kept growing so many giant fan leaves I had to cut more to get light to where it was needed.

3 Likes

Any and all advice appreciated folks thank you.

3 Likes

Looks :eyes: nice :+1:t2: :dash::seedling:

3 Likes

How much more veg time for both u thinking?

Its normal for manifolding…
Maybe next grow try to bend it farther away from the base of the stalk! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks I was scared to break it as I actually lost 2 colas breaking it lol

2 Likes

So my Bruce banner is growing like crazy now at the second fan and I switched it to transition… crazy thing is the recipe gave it 20 hours of light instead of bumping it down to 12…I used the Bruce banner hybrid recipe but never seen a 20 hour transition cycle… is there something wrong with my unit? Please help

1 Like

@pedisniffer,

• (Yes, This Is A Concern Indeed): (Your Right If You Stay In [20Hours] Of Light, You Definitely Will Stay In Veg): {:scream:}:

{:crossed_fingers:}:

- - - [2021-07.15]:

@pedisniffer,

• (Could Be One -Or- Two Things): (-Either- [Bubbler Issues], -Or- [Root-Rot] Kicking In):

- - - [2021-07.16]:

@pedisniffer,

• (I Believe The Answer Your Looking For Is, Yes [if You Do Nothing]): (No, [if You Take Action On Saving Her]):

~~~

@pedisniffer,

• (Taking Pictures Right After Trimming :scissors: , Will Give You The Same Sad Affect As [SomeThing] Wrong With Her): (I Try To Take Pictures The Next Day After She Has Time To Realize I Was Not Trying To Kill Her :scissors: :wink:):

• (It’s Completely Normal To Go Through Up To 2.5 Of Each Bottle [:three::four::five:] On One Grow):

• (us Growers Have No Way Of Seeing Our [Nutes_Schedule] To Say Weather [#5] Was Okay To Not Dispense When The [#3&#4] Has):

• (PutInATicket): [:ticket: :tickets: :sos:]: {ClickHere}:

• (You Can Put In A Ticket [:tickets:] To See If Support Can Offer Some Insite On This Dispensing Issue):

- - - [2021-07.21]:

@pedisniffer,

• (I Would Start By Lifting Your Pod Up, To Dry The [UnderCarage] Out, -So- Your Plant Is Not Bogging In The Pod In That Spot): (Add [Hydroguard] If You Can):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

It seems to have corrected itself only stayed 20 hrs light for 2 days. I dunno but it’s OK now and it’s not too small getting bushy I’ll get some pics in a few since she’s thirsty. I’ll take a pic of zkittlez too she getting big quick! I planted both same day so their on same cycle.

2 Likes

So my zkittlez looks limp n had a lot of dead leaves on it that I pulled off… what’s wrong with her?

2 Likes

Is she dying?

Check ur air stone make sure it’s working check ur nute bottles to see if anything is off :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

It used a lot of 3 and 4 almost all of it. I may have trimmed her to much to often trying to get light to where I thought I needed it

1 Like

Na that doesn’t sound right u should of used a lot of those but not we’re there almost empty them bottles almost last a full grow u got any pics of ur bottles :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

They are empty I had to change them… maybe it was 3 and 5… but I know I had to change 2…I figured cause I extended late veg like 3 or 4 times to get it y’all enough to go to transition because I used that manifold technique which seemed to work well and the plant bounced back with serious growth next day every time I topped it. But it got stunted somehow I think cause I pruned it too often cause it was so bushy every time I pruned it the next day the box was full with new leaves. I didn’t think it was getting enough light to all the colas with that much leaf growth.

1 Like

Air stone is working, I added nothing to the mix at all, humidity around 50 and temp hovers around 80. I dunno what’s going on. I put in a ticket so let’s see. I keep a dehumidifier in the room cause it’s in the basement and it’s cool n moist there so it raises the temp and dries the air to keep humidity down… other than that I just prune n Lst.

2 Likes

Oh ok that explains y u used so many nutes now I agree with @SilverGrobo check ur roots an stem make sure ur pod a super wet​:droplet:if all of that is well submit a ticket :ticket::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

She healed n is growing again. Stephen investigated and found strange events previous weeks calibration wouldn’t hold thought it was motherboard. Before I changed the board she started showing signs of health n growth. She recovered nicely but will probably have to extend her time substantially.

2 Likes