Simple question

If my plants are rather small can I keep extending the veg cycle for them to keep growing before switching to flower cycle?

4 Likes

This can be done for sure but not if your growing an auto plant. :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Auto or photo?

2 Likes

Photoperiods

2 Likes

Two photos… how many times can I get away with extending veg?

2 Likes

As many as needed! Photos can stay in vegetation until you decidd to change the light schedule to flower! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Great because I want them to get big enough for a good yield.

3 Likes

If your growing in the grobo stop at the top of the second fan for indica strains and the bottom of the second fan for sativa strains so you dont burn your plants because they can outgrow the box! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Cool they just seem to be taking longer because I’m trying the manifold technique maybe. A zkittlez and a Bruce banner both ilgm.

2 Likes

If your worried post some pics of your nutrient bottles, full plant, inside reservoir, one close up!
If you post periodically we can tell you if something seems off! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Ok… I did notice it’s drinking up bottles 3 and 4 quite a bit.

2 Likes

Dont forget to add the stage and days your on!
Strain too :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Main stalk grew crooked 4 some reason and it’s so small still. Maybe cause of all the defoliation required to manifold? I didn’t do the best job but I got 8 colas when it does grow. I was scared to bend to much to craft a complete y shape early on and break her. But I can Lst her to make sure all get good light as she grows.

I defoliated like it showed me each time I topped and it kept growing so many giant fan leaves I had to cut more to get light to where it was needed.

3 Likes

Any and all advice appreciated folks thank you.

3 Likes

Looks :eyes: nice :+1:t2: :dash::seedling:

3 Likes

How much more veg time for both u thinking?

Its normal for manifolding…
Maybe next grow try to bend it farther away from the base of the stalk! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks I was scared to break it as I actually lost 2 colas breaking it lol

2 Likes