Silver Surfer Haze (Sativa)

On day 9 just about. I think everything looks good? Any suggestions on what I should get to help me monitor the atmosphere in the Grobox? First time grower and just want to do things right…Thanks

3 Likes

You’ll want a couple hygrometers for sure. One inside and one outside on top is where I have mine. A water temp probe wouldn’t hurt, just to have an idea what your water temp is. Some magnetic hooks and you pretty much good to go :+1::v:

3 Likes

Yeah what @Osage said, plus a Bluepen to check your water ph.

1 Like

@GrowinGrowingGone,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent:

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

--

((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

@ Osage For the Win: :wink:

--

1 Like

Thanks everyone, im on it!

1 Like

@GrowinGrowingGone

I tried a bunch of the cheapo amazon hydrometers and they all vary in accuracy (none are perfect). I settled on two, but ultimately really liked this Govee WiFi

Able to see readings every ten minutes both RH and Temps remotely (even several states away). In comparison to my AC/equipment it’s within 2 degrees and my datacenters expensive industrial AC and sensaphone equipment suggests 3 degrees difference from true temps. If you’re within 20 yards of the device you will get updates every minute or as often as you wanted (push notification). Also can email yourself csv files which is a nice feature for those of us whom keep calendars and data collection for future grows

3 Likes

On day 13 and this is what we are looking at. I still dont see a root emerging from the bottom of the coco pod and it does drip when I lift up the cover. My water level is still at high. Is this normal or should I make any adjustments? Thanks

2 Likes

No she’s happy! You can never tell where the tap root will come out. Bottom, side, wrap around…important part is she’s healthy​:+1::v::joy::joy::fire:

2 Likes

If you have anything smart in your home, you could also get a mutlipurpose sensor like the Zooz 4in1 to monitor temp, humidity, light and motion - then you get all the data you need from anywhere, can tell what your light is doing, and can tell when someone is messing with your Grow.

1 Like

Think I lost my seedling…pulled my cocopod because i didnt see any roots and found them…is this saveable or should I start over? Does anyone know what I did wrong for the roots to do this or is it just bad luck? On day 18btw

1 Like

Your coco pod should be wet. Water should be at high mark still. Put it back in and go back a stage to seedling. Do you have bubbles? Its starving for water and cant grow without it.

1 Like

yes i have bubbles. i just put it back in with some of the root showing and and went back a week. I am putting the water level back to high. Hope she bounces back. Thanks for the feedback @DanTom