Should I push up flowering stage

Since I push back the transition stage a couple of weeks for my auto plant because at the time i didnt know u let autos do they thing and my plant was a little short and I thought by pushing it back it would growing more my question now is do I push up my flowering stage because leaves are browning like crazy and plant is looking a little dry and if I didnt push it back I would be 2 weeks from starting drying stage right now if I stick with the schedule I’m 65/90 left

4 Likes

Totally up to you!
It won’t hurt to take your time.
Although changing the light schedule doesnt stop the auto from progressing and finishing when it wants to the amount of time the lights stay on will be the same in flower.
The light spectrum may be slightly different but I’m a fan of taking more time for the plant to ripen anyway, especially because that’s were your buds get fatter and more dense.
:eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

@Whiteboy,

• [TRICHOMES ON CANNABIS PLANTS! - WHEN TO HARVEST MARIJUANA - YouTube]: {Trichomes :microscope: :video_camera:}:

• (Keep Your Water Tank Full Through The Week): (Drain/Fill At Least Twice Each Week In Flush): (I Say All Your Hairs Are Down -And- [:orangutan:]): (I Would Check Your Trichomes, -And- Thinking Flush Is For Now):

• (While You Are Checking Her Out, Check For Bugs As Well):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like