Should I get leaf

Interested in getting my mother in law agent leaf she doesn’t want a Grobo I tried :cry::weary: I put a deposit on get-leaf for her two years ago. Just don’t know anything about it. Or if it’s going to end up like Seedo. !! If anyone has an knowledge on this system that would be great for your input. if not I’m tired of waiting might just ask for a refund. Thank you for your input if any of you have any appreciate it !

2 Likes

I was actually planning on getting a Leaf a few years ago when I saw it on The Most Expensivist Show… but after reading a lot of reviews on the Grobo and the fact that it was already out a few years and they were on Dragon’s Den for investors; I felt it was a good option for me.

It’s also cheaper than Leaf and leaf will come from China and Grobo is made in North America and is shipped from as well. And Leaf is still in pre-production.

3 Likes

The fact that they have yet to launch is a big red flag! I mean the episode of the most expensivist was back in 2018 and they are still in pre order faze.
Other things to consider…

4 Likes

I was thinking of putting a deposit down. It seems so much more advanced than the grobo. Plus it’s four times the size which is a huge factor. Have they said anything about shipping yet?

1 Like

They’re talking about they’ll give me a update in 14 days thank you for being patient and I waited a whole year and I’m number 1402 to get my unit That’s the last thing they said

They talking about they shipping it out in 14 days

2 Likes

Are you still getting yours?

1 Like

If they give me update about the shipping then yeah

1 Like

I’m number 1402 and there’s 4 million people that order it I wanna take the chance and don’t get it and then anybody else got it I want to be the first guy I’m like one of the front

2 Likes

Definitely let us know how it goes.

1 Like

I think that the 4 million number you’re referring to was that around mid-2019 they had $4M in pre-sales; which at $3k per unit would mean that about 1400 people had ordered it at that time.

Hard to guess how many have purchased since but wouldn’t believe it to be in the millions!

2 Likes

Just buy her $3000 worth of cannabis. It’ll be a much better investment. And probably last longer.

2 Likes