Short flowering plants

I am wondering how some of these pro grobo growers are ending up with such short plants with huge colas? How do I learn these jedi skills? Lol

8 Likes

Happy growing training your girls with topping and L.S.T loppipopping etc after her 4th node is grown my opinion before anything look up YouTube videos on these trainings before you start… best of luck!

7 Likes

Thank you for the info.

3 Likes

Genetics, luck, good plant height (meanign the stretch stopped just below the light, proper unit and plant maintenance. Its like making cookies, you need everything or it doesn’t turn out right

9 Likes

:joy::joy: u can flip ur plant :seedling: when ever u want that’s all up :arrow_up: to u that’s why people extend in veg to get the plant :seedling: taller but u can flip what ever is comfortable for you

4 Likes

One suggestion would be to read up a bit on DIF or day/night differential:

Running the grobo on during night (sun and moon-wise) and off during day is one simple way to change the DIF if it’s currently the opposite.

The goal is to keep the temperature constant and comfortable, minimizing how much it might change between day/night, aiming to have slightly warmer nights (plant sleep-wise) than days if possible.

3 Likes

Thank you. I’ll read about that.