Shiskaberry germination looks od

Well on a more positive note I should’ve mentioned maybe just give it a few more days see if she’s just adjusting/environment. What do your bottles look like?

2 Likes

Just here to give an update… the Shiskaberry that finally took is also doing very well in transition now…

2 Likes

Shiskaberry is now in flower… she was topped, gave birth to 6 clones that all did very well and have new homes… this is my second grow, trying some shibari/light training to keep her fairly low and even canopy. Any suggestions? Journal is public, link above

3 Likes

Looks good man. My only suggestion is next time let it go in veg for another 2-3 weeks, you’d most likely have a bigger yield than what you can expect from what you have there.

1 Like

I think she is in a good spot for yield. I’m hoping for density

1 Like

Well you definitely want it closer to the light. If your plant was double the height you’d get a better yield, being that low won’t increase yield, just saying :+1:

1 Like

It just entered flowering… won’t it double in height in the next few weeks? My first grow got way too close to the light…

1 Like

It could yes but that’s why you want it near the second fan. You’re just at the first one. I mean it’s fine what you’re doing. You just asked for a suggestion and I offered one :grin: :+1:

1 Like

Yes. And I appreciate your suggestions. I do… I topped her and obviously have been tieing her down… if I had not she would be much taller right now. In retrospect I should have taken that into account

2 Likes

Yeah I know you didn’t mainline it or anything and genetics to play a huge part. I’m not sure if you’ve been watching @omacoder mainline grow but it hasn’t stretched like crazy or anything. Again yeah different training and strains. Maybe yours will shoot up more, at least this way you know for next time if you run it again, hopefully it does get over or at least near the second fan when all said and done

She is almost to the second fan…

3 Likes

How are you that far along already didn’t you just harvest the last 1? Got to get them genetics

1 Like

You must have 2 grobos lucky

1 Like

I’m with @Russel_Richardson on this one!
I have run the same strain out of the same package twice in a row and they both responded totally different so you can never expect identical results everytime.
I am a firm believer that veging until the second fan to the top or bottom is very important for density and quantity.
My second try at the same strain was run that way and it has doubled in size and gerth.

2 Likes

Looks fine to me, better safe than sorry! :safety_vest: She’s definitely happy so perhaps she will stretch.

I’d prefer some short fat buds over some long skinny ones any day of the week (if they weigh more).

2 Likes

The plant is looking good!

2 Likes

Just keep in mind that You don’t always get fat buds just because the plant is short…

1 Like

lol, if only it were that easy eh?

2 Likes

@a_e_Trujillo,

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/anyone-running-multiple-grobos/5057/29

image liddellOnus (TheLuckyOne): :smiley:

liddellOnus

--

:wink:

3 Likes