She’s out fo delivery!

So excited, my Grobo is out for delivery. My first seed is already soaking in ph balanced water. Can’t wait to get it set up and start my seed ASAP!!! :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

6 Likes

Just curious…my first grow will be Super Skunk from ILGM. There’s no recipe, but there’s 2 G13 labs recipes. One 85 and the other 106 days. I should be ok with the 106 day recipe?

My seed is a 80/20 indica/sativa

Submit a ticket to support and get their recommendation my man.

4 Likes

Ummmm…how? I’m in my forum learning phase :wink:

1 Like

https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

4 Likes

Done! Thanks for the link!!!

3 Likes

No problem brother, I’m excited for you haha :star_struck:

3 Likes

I hate my UPS driver, he’s been everywhere around my house, but not my house :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Haha you camping outside in a lawn chair like a dad waiting for his high school aged daughter coming home late from a date :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:, I have a 4 yr old daughter so it’s kinda like that. Too hot where I am to be camped outside right now though!

2 Likes

Feel you, hot & humid af here as well. I’ve got 3 year old and 1.5 week old daughters. Joy… :rofl::sob:

3 Likes

At least here it’s just hot. Humidity in the home is easy, especially growing mushrooms as well.

1 Like

Mine was out for delivery and after 9pm I gave up for arrival. It was delivered at 9:50pm lol

3 Likes

She’s here!!! I feel like a giddy little school girl right now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Good luck with your 1st grow @FireGuy!

Let us know if we can help.

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes

How long from ordering did it take to ship and how long did it take to arrive? I just ordered mine and I AM SO DAMN EXCITED

3 Likes

Excited for ya!

2 Likes

Ordered July 21, delivered July 29…super fast!

2 Likes

That’s amazing! I’m happy for you! I ordered mine yesterday

1 Like