She getting tall for grobo?

Hi, so my plant is looking good! I’m about a week into flower and she is looking tall to me and just wanted to see your opinion. The other thing I wanted to mention is about the light. When in flower should there not be 12/12 on and off? Seem like my light is always on. Not for sure though? Was hoping you can check this for me, thanks.

3 Likes

What is Your light setting Saying?
Prompts:
My.Grobo.io >Settings> light settings.

Click here for example:

1 Like

Hey thanks! Got it changed for a better schedule for me.

3 Likes

U should be fine with the height if ur def in flower. my light got stuck on so maybe want to verify ur light is turning off, if not put the ticket in to support. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

best solution for your grobo.

1 Like

@Steve,

((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): Looks really good:

((#TooTall)): :giraffe:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=hitting%20the%20light--

--
((#SomeReads)): :open_book::wink:

1 Like

So here is my plant and after some attempts to push through bottom, I’m not sure I can? It looks like the root base grew to big and won’t push through? What you think I should do?

3 Likes

You can start supercropping and tying the branches in a clockwise formation. It was really hard for me to push coco pod down and I broke a branch. That is thick and might go all the way through once you do. Make sure u have magnets and ties before u push again. I had to support it against the lid so no light goes into the tank.

4 Likes

Took awhile to get back to you but here is what I did. How you think she looks now? Pretty close to light don’t you think? I tried to get the root base through but it’s just not happening and I don’t want to break anything this is what I got!

5 Likes

Nice work!

2 Likes

Thanks, this is my first go at supercroping so I got a little nervous doing it but I thought it went well.

5 Likes