Setting up a tent

On that note. Do you have access to a small bad of strawberry fields fox farm dirt since you’re using their other products anyhow? It’s a great soil for seedlings and transplanting. Fill your solo cups with it to get them going for a few weeks. You can fill your pots with the ocean, and have a spot in the middle to plug your seedlings with the SF from the cups when you’re ready to transplant. Usually works out pretty good as the ocean forest is a bit hot for seedlings but as the roots dip down into the ocean mix they’re ready for it. Ocean forest generally will feed your plant for 3-4 weeks. Just keep an eye on your baby for any signs of problems but is pretty straightforward. We’re all here if ya need a hand!

4 Likes

Sounds good thank you so much @Dankndabby

2 Likes

Do I need something for ph up and down how does that work for soil?

2 Likes

If u are growing fully organic u don’t have to ph. Using synthetic nutrients u will need pH and eC pens. Also as a side note when using synthetic nutrients make sure u find out if u need to let nutrients bond between adding different nutrients. I never used the line of nutrients u have chose but I did use house and garden and it required bonding time between nutrient additives. Now I grow fully organic and it is so much easier letting nature do the work for u. To each their own you will find what works best for you. Good luck with your growing endeavors.

3 Likes

Thanks @Fresh What can I replace my two nutrients that are not organic with. It looks like one of them is organic

2 Likes

Makes more sense definitely want things to be easier

2 Likes

You will need to obtain some supersoil. Also some Gaia Green all purpose 444 and Gaia Green 2-8-4. Also some organic cal mag. Supersoil also has the food and nutrients the plants need to thrive. U will use Gaia green products to top free/amend soil. About every 4-5 weeks. There are a few other things needed besides what I listed if u decide to go this route.

4 Likes

You can also use foopcanna.com which is also organic.
You can save 10% with my promo code GASMONEY :wink:

3 Likes

Wow so many good replies here!! Lots of great info!!

That was a lot of solid knowledge!! Cheers

I’m going to add this only. With organic growing your take care of the soil and you let the soil take care of the plant. With synthetic Growing your job to is take care of the plant.

I will add there is nothing wrong with growing synthetic. It also has a small advantages over organic like everything

If you like reading I suggest you get a copy of this book just make sure it’s second edition

2 Likes