Sensor issues?

I started my second grow about three weeks ago and everything was going great, until this week. The plant started looking ill and I noticed that almost the entire bottle of acidic had been used. When I did the water change just now, I check the ph of the water coming out and it’s 2.4! I assume the ph sensor is screwed despite having just calibrated it prior to starting this grow.

I’ve reached out to grobo support via their web page but I’m curious if anyone here knows of any tricks I can do to get this to recover? I’d hate to lose a seed (and an entire bottle of acidic) if there’s something simple I can do to fix the issue.

2 Likes

You can unplug bottles #1 and #2 and manually balance your PH until the issue is fixed.

You can also probably give grobo a call and get it diagnosed and order a replacement probe through them:

1-855-229-1770

5 Likes

Run a calibration under maintenance

6 Likes

Thanks @Todd.grobo. I ran the calibration just before I started this grow, about three weeks ago. I’ll run the calibration again

2 Likes

Run it again and check to see no gung buildup has happened. Ive had some in as early as a month
If it persists can you change water daily until monday

3 Likes

Well, I cleaned and calibrated it again, it said it needed it after the check so maybe it was just out of calibration.

I’ll monitor the pH balance closely and if I need to I’ll do the water changes to try and flush things out. Thanks for the advice.

8 Likes

Awesome, glad to hear that got you back on track.

4 Likes