Seeds :(

I live in Boston MA USA and just received my first order of seeds from Tru North, except i didn’t… Instead of seeds, inside the envelope I found a letter from the U.S. Postal services saying my seeds were destroyed due to imporper paperwork. Seeds are 100% legal for recreation in MA, but in NY its just medical use… The seeds entered the country in NY, so i ddont know if that has anything to do with it… Am i screwed? How am i going to get seeds.

2 Likes

That’s sucks dude.
Worst case order and send to me and I’ll ship to you in an envelope

3 Likes

Just got off the phone with true north and they said it happens 20% of the time with crossing the US border… so i might still get my second package from them… until then looking into a US supplier to avoid teh whole customs thing…

3 Likes

I hear ya.
I ordered the chemical to treat the root rot through amazon. It arrived a month late and completely smashed to pieces like the box was flat and soaking wet. I always wonder what goes through peoples heads

3 Likes

I know people who work for amazon and they all say that they throw/toss packages all day to make things easier.

Tru north is not Amazon. They use Canada Post and USPS unfortunately. I just placed an order with a US distributer so customs is avoided.

1 Like

That sucks to hear :frowning: Hope you get your second package!! :crossed_fingers:

If you are looking for a us shipper/supplier Mephisto Genetics is a solid choice (They only do AutoFlowers, not sure if you are okay with that), freebies with every order and super fast shipping plus you can pay with a CC.

Edit heres the link to the US store. https://www.mephistogenetics.com/

2 Likes

I always pay for insurance to get through customs, I haven’t found any US seed banks I like yet but keep us posted.

2 Likes

My seed have been taking twice now. I ordered from truenorthseedbank as well. Waiting on a refund now. It’s been a week

@Enron I actually have one order in for an auto Pineapple Express… New to growing especially with the grobo, but I am guessing I don’t want to top an auto… is that correct?

3 Likes

@Bplatinum9 I am going to give i49 a try…

I’m going 5o give this place a try the ship from cali https://homegrowncannabisco.com/

2 Likes

I will add it to my list, let me know how it goes!

It depends, I’ve seen people top some and have success. But for your first grow, I’d say probably don’t top it so you can see how the auto grows.

After your first grow if the auto is really growing strong and on the 4th nod by a couple weeks in, I’d say try it and just take note of how long the plant takes to recover so you can judge future grows :slight_smile:

I was going to top my white widow auto, but I lucked out and it topped itself :sunglasses:

(Just my Opinion on the AutoFlowers) :+1:

1 Like

I would never allow my white widow to get it’s hand on sheers and top itself. :wink:

1 Like

Update, my second order from true north got past customs… so I now have some white widow fem seeds from Royal queen and a do-si-dos fem, cement shoes fem, and cheese auto fem (all from canon seeds)

Plus I have some Pineapple Express auto fem, so OG Kush, some Blue Dream, and Shishkaberry coming from a US distributer…

I purchased mostly just fem seeds, but I am thinking about growing the cheese auto first… Was going to stay away from the auto flowers, but a few free ones came… If I do grow an auto I plan on not messing with it aside from lollipoping… no topping… thoughts? this will be my first grow… grobo arrives tomorrow

4 Likes

Stop ordering from true north … there are plenty of American seed banks that carry tons better gear than true north …

1 Like

I really want to try some in house gen in the Grobo. What are your thoughts on archive seeds, sin city or the Cali connection @chris_barfield ?

2 Likes

Those are all good banks Neptune and seedsherenow are good realrockymountainhigh is also good

3 Likes

Cool yeah there’s a site, because I’m in Canada… www.therealcanadaseeds.ca that has a bunch. Way better selection for regs but I don’t want to take the chance. Expensive though…lol $330 cdn for 12 fem-in house genetics. Some are about half that. Now what are you thoughts about running these in the Grobo?

2 Likes