Seedling thirsty

It’s only day 4 germ since setting up my grobo for the first time and I’m already getting a notification that my seedling is thirsty and it hasn’t even sprouted! What’s going on here?

2 Likes

Top up or change water?

1 Like

It’s saying fill

1 Like

I know that usually once a week it’s normal. Unless you’re pod is sucking up lots of water? This is my first grow too.

1 Like

It’s literally the beginning of the 4th day of germ (fresh out the box) ! It shouldn’t be using that much water should it?

@vegetato

@Farmercuetical you can ignore it this week, it is your Grobo reminder informing you to top off (perform fill only) in between drain/fill’s once a week throughout the entirety of your grow. You can ignore it this week (unless you want to give it a try to practice for later “top offs” that will need to be performed) but very soon she will start drinking up and you will need to start supplying her with extra water (topping off).

5 Likes

@SWSVIC Ha! There you are bro! :facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

Lol slim this joint only took a sip of water!

Yup, it will most likely only take sips for the next couple of weeks but it really ramps up around a month in.

3 Likes

Good look! On the info big guy

1 Like

Grobo Hmmmmmm?
The more I Learn about the Grobo the more I am intrigued☝️

2 Likes

Thank you for asking this I was going to write the exact same question This morning I am also day 4 and got the notification And didn’t know what to do

3 Likes

Aye! I got action!

6 Likes

@Farmercuetical,

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling: (:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

2 Likes

Nice! That’s exciting! :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Appreciate it! My G’s

3 Likes

I just planted a new seed today! I’ll keep ya posted. :facepunch:t3:

1 Like