Seedling Stretching in Grobo 🤔

Wear sunglasses :sunglasses:

1 Like

An (expensive) gift from the gods :muscle::grin:

2 Likes

I took a pic instead lol

1 Like

My girl is sleeping, also I believe the lighting would be different as I am further along in the grow. Can anyone do us a quick favor and snap us a pic of their light and post it here to compare? (Preferable someone in germ or early veg.) :pray: @pha720 if you’re unit is still on, you mind lending us a hand?

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s just the cultivar. Looks good and healthy to me. If it was the light issue I think you would see more of a pale green, almost wanting to be transparent stem. That to me is more of a sign of overreaching for the light, just keep a close :eyes: on her :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for your reassurance!

1 Like

@SWSVIC I hope this helps!

1 Like

We can’t see your light lol

Also, that seedling scares me for some reason lmao

@Hellyesshedid. Sorry! Here it is. Sorry for the lines, I can’t get it to go away. And yes the seedling in that picture was done, unfortunately.

1 Like

Thanks @pha720 ! Even with the lines, I he light appears to be extremely similar, I would rule that out @Hellyesshedid

1 Like

Looked my second grow that fell over after 40 days😭.

I’m growing 8 Ball Kush and thats what my sproutling looked like after it popped. I have a feeling that its due to genetics. The stem will thicken up as it gets older and taller, I doubt it has anything to do with the LED lights, if there was one out I would imagine it would stunt the growth.

Are you growing an indica strain?

1 Like

Hybrid Auto - Jack Herer from Seedsman

I think you’re right

Give it another week or so and see what she ends up doing. Have you searched for any grow journals on that exact genetic outside of All Growers?

I did the first time around and nothing came up. I wish I knew who was really behind the seeds since apparently Seedsman gets their seeds from brands they trust and have a relationship with and then they sell it with their name.

2 Likes

Probably the same case with many of the “wholesale” type seed banks such as ILGM, Growers Choice, etc… check out the higher end offerings at Neptune Seed Bank, Speakeasy Seed Bank, Insane Seeds, Horror Seeds, and Thinktank Seed Bank (on IG) for your future grows.

1 Like

Did you see my last grow? This was it after refusing to terminate and seeing it through all the way to the end …

hahaha nice

5 Likes

If you’re worried about yield and have good sunlight outside you could cheat the genetics a bit by using vermicompost and LST.

The bottom pic is a plant that was prolly 3 wks cuz of stunting from poor lighting n lack of nuts. :sweat_smile: Happened while I was waiting on my tent to clear customs…

2 Likes

@Hellyesshedid,

--

2 Likes