Seedling Stretching in Grobo 🤔

Does it appear that any of the LEDs are “out”?

Dang, I don’t think I have the heart to terminate a grow, even if I know it won’t yield the best

2 Likes

I don’t really know, they’re small leds stacked in rows, no? Feel like if they’re dimmer in some spots I wouldn’t be able to tell since I can only look at the thing for 2 seconds tops before feeling overpowered and averting my eyes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It was hard… It was severely stunted though.

I asked Grobo about ordering extra lights. I order extra of everything else. Waiting on a response.

1 Like

Did you see my last grow? This was it after refusing to terminate and seeing it through all the way to the end …

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy:

10 Likes

Ive never seen one flower that is that tiny haha

1 Like

Umpa Loompa by Willy Wanka Genetics! You’re loyal AF I’ll give you that.

6 Likes

Wear sunglasses :sunglasses:

1 Like

An (expensive) gift from the gods :muscle::grin:

2 Likes

I took a pic instead lol

1 Like

My girl is sleeping, also I believe the lighting would be different as I am further along in the grow. Can anyone do us a quick favor and snap us a pic of their light and post it here to compare? (Preferable someone in germ or early veg.) :pray: @pha720 if you’re unit is still on, you mind lending us a hand?

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s just the cultivar. Looks good and healthy to me. If it was the light issue I think you would see more of a pale green, almost wanting to be transparent stem. That to me is more of a sign of overreaching for the light, just keep a close :eyes: on her :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for your reassurance!

1 Like

@SWSVIC I hope this helps!

1 Like

We can’t see your light lol

Also, that seedling scares me for some reason lmao

@Hellyesshedid. Sorry! Here it is. Sorry for the lines, I can’t get it to go away. And yes the seedling in that picture was done, unfortunately.

1 Like

Thanks @pha720 ! Even with the lines, I he light appears to be extremely similar, I would rule that out @Hellyesshedid

1 Like

Looked my second grow that fell over after 40 days😭.

I’m growing 8 Ball Kush and thats what my sproutling looked like after it popped. I have a feeling that its due to genetics. The stem will thicken up as it gets older and taller, I doubt it has anything to do with the LED lights, if there was one out I would imagine it would stunt the growth.

Are you growing an indica strain?

1 Like