Seed Junky Genetics - Hidden Pastry

She’s beautiful! I’m going to grow her again soon! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My Tent grow is almost ready! :smiley:
Just waiting on Roots Lush Soil, Roots Organics Elemental, My Light and AC Infinity T6.

After my Organic grow…

5 Likes

Nice choices I’ve got a few junky’s myself ?? :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

3 Likes

@chris_barfield That’s cool! I saw you had Kush Mints F2! Great choice! Kush Mints is amazing! :grin:

Yea I traded it though for compound genetics marshmallow og … I have the rabid hippie cut and rabid is doing his own kush mints line so if I want f2 again I’ll just grab his

1 Like

Thats cool! Marshmallow OG sounds bomb! I saw some pictures of that on Instagram! So does it taste or smell like Marshmallow? I love when cannabis smells like food :joy::joy:

I didn’t know that Rabid was making his own line! I need to send him a follow on Instagram now :joy:

1 Like

Yea you know he hates seedjunky for signing with lame ass cookies … upon doing more research into burner and his cookie entity they are the worst stealing genetics not testing etc etc… anyway yea junky actually used rabid hippie cut in the f2…

And I’m not sure as to what the marshmallow og will taste like … the pack is worth a lot of
Money now everyone wants it for some reason so I decided to trade for it… I got triangle octane and marshamallow og and ice cream cake back so it was a good trade for me I also snatched up some of the jungle boys drop too

1 Like

I heard about cookies. Canyrain…

I would never buy seeds from them. But I’m happy Cookies has Minntz. It’s amazing! I love the Ice Cream Cake 63, Jealousy, Lemon Mintz and Orange Pushpop! Great choice on Ice cream cake and octane seeds! Jungle boys is good! I love their Strawberry Shortcake!!

Gorilla Grow Tent 4x4
AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T6
Optic LED Slim 480H

5 Likes

Nice setup… I’m not saying junkies work is bad at all just sucks it’s all owned by cookies now … hope Qaulity remains

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Yeah, I hope not. It sucks that he doesn’t sell seeds anymore…

Seed Junky – Sour Diesel x Animal Sorbet,
Sunset Sherb x Kush Mints 11
Wedding Cake F4, and Hidden Pastry
Sin City Seeds – Birthday Suit
Bay Exclusives – Galactic Pie

My first tent grow! :smiley:

Sin City Seeds- Birthday Suit

Hidden Pastry

Galactic Pie

Sour D Sorbet

Wedding Cake F4

Sunset Kush Mints

8 Likes

@Kaneh,

((#AsAlwaysGorgeousPhotos)): :camera_flash::camera::framed_picture:

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: ((#TheyAreAlive)): ((#OneForAll)):

((#StillWatchingYouGrow)): :herb:(:eyes:):sparkling_heart:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

--

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :innocent:

5 Likes

Thank you! :smiley: @SilverGrobo

3 Likes

Ship those clones maneeee lmao

2 Likes

How’s it Chris? Hope all is well :+1::v:

3 Likes

@Osage what’s up dude how ya been !?

1 Like

Kaneh,

Beautiful trees and photos, what were you using for lighting in the other photos? The Grobo “picture mode” lighting can only do so much.

2 Likes

Hey brother, been good but super busy with this covid shit and teaching. That paradigm has changed in a big way. Still growing and holding it down. I’m in the process of buying a house, and if all works out, I’m going to immedieately start a perpetual soil grow. Still running the box, but just to get my money out of it. I think ive already done that, but I will get the most out of her. Ive come to the realization, I’m simply a soil grower. I like hydro, but soil is better for me. I’m growing some pink lemonaide V2 soil and Jack herrer in the box. Wish me luck and I’ll post my perpetual grow when I get her going. Keep in touch brother.

2 Likes

@SWSVIC Thank you. I was using my Nikon camera flash for the Grobo pictures.
(Nikon - SB-700 AF Speedlight External Flash)

5 Likes