Seed Junky Genetics - Hidden Pastry

Ship those clones maneeee lmao

2 Likes

How’s it Chris? Hope all is well :+1::v:

3 Likes

@Osage what’s up dude how ya been !?

1 Like

Kaneh,

Beautiful trees and photos, what were you using for lighting in the other photos? The Grobo “picture mode” lighting can only do so much.

2 Likes

Hey brother, been good but super busy with this covid shit and teaching. That paradigm has changed in a big way. Still growing and holding it down. I’m in the process of buying a house, and if all works out, I’m going to immedieately start a perpetual soil grow. Still running the box, but just to get my money out of it. I think ive already done that, but I will get the most out of her. Ive come to the realization, I’m simply a soil grower. I like hydro, but soil is better for me. I’m growing some pink lemonaide V2 soil and Jack herrer in the box. Wish me luck and I’ll post my perpetual grow when I get her going. Keep in touch brother.

2 Likes

@SWSVIC Thank you. I was using my Nikon camera flash for the Grobo pictures.
(Nikon - SB-700 AF Speedlight External Flash)

5 Likes

Awesome! I’m shooting with a Sony A7, I’ve been going at it with LED studio lighting but not getting the results I wanted. Will give it a go with flash!

2 Likes

@SWSVIC I love Sony! I recently switched from Nikon to Sony. I’m using a Sony HVL-F45RM Compact, Try it! Its amazing…

1 Like

I just topped them! :smiley:

8 Likes

you get gelatti from neptune seedbank? or cookie strains?..site looks suspect lol

1 Like

@Reb_MCMG No. I tried the flower at Cookies in LA and I didn’t like it that much. So I got Seed Junky Genetics instead. I’ve never had a problem with Neptune. Amazing freebies!

oh ok thanks

1 Like

4 Likes

Birthday Suit & Hidden Pastry

Hidden Pastry F11

Birthday Suit F11

7 Likes

Looking great

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Hidden Pastry F30

Birthday Suit F30

4 Likes

Great shots, going to be :fire::fire::fire:. Assuming “F30” is short for day 30 of flower? What day are you on overall with these girls?

2 Likes

@SWSVIC Thank you. I think about 71 days…

1 Like

Hidden Pastry F33

Birthday Suit F33

8 Likes