Second Grow- Bruce Banner

I didn’t know this. Thank you @SilverGrobo

4 Likes

@SilverGrobo Thank you so much for this, it’s awesome!!

4 Likes

Update on Bruce… the seed didn’t germinate!! :roll_eyes:
Sooo I decided to germinate a new seed in a paper towel and so far the seed has split after just one day! I will transplant it to the coco pod in a day or so and hoping that it has better luck this time around!

2 Likes

Okay so here is Bruce, do I need to cut off those big first leaves now or what?

1 Like

Pod looks a little low. You can push it up a bit if u need too. Check to make sure coco is not soaked.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Looks very good. Healthy :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thanks @Baumi1981!

Being a beast…

3 Likes

Hello Wake,
So I have to drain off some water to the low fill line through maintenance? I was waiting for a notification saying to drain water.

Thanks

The notifications are automated so do not wait for them. If you change or extend the grow cycle the notifications will get messed up. You need to do the weekly water change and during flower I top off the reservoir mid week to make sure the she doesn’t get too low.

1 Like

This Beast is getting huge!! Day 66 :cherry_blossom: Day 6 of 56… I need it to stop growing so tall!!

3 Likes

Oh and I will be trimming the Beast again today, have been on vacation so I had my sister taking care of her.

4 Likes

HELP!! The Beast’s stem has split in two what do I do?? Also note the size of its fan leaves, crazy big and thick stems!!

2 Likes

My last grow split in the same spot. We use some plant tape for support and we’re able to finish up just fine.

2 Likes

@C453Y Okay awesome thanks for the advice!

1 Like

As @C453Y said, tape her up if you can!

1 Like

Finally got to harvest her. I wish I would’ve tied them down more or trimmed it so it didn’t get so tall. It hit the ceiling so a lot of the buds didn’t get to be directly in the light because I had to tie them to the side so the didn’t hit the light.
Sooo I ended up with 50.2g, which is better than my first grow which was 37g. These buds also looked a lot better than my first grow so I’m excited to try them!

3 Likes

Congrats! The buds look excellent and really nice job improving the grow process on the second run.

What’s next up for the Grobo?

1 Like

Thanks @miami5th! I have already started a Blue Dream Auto in the Grobo and then I also have a Amnesia Haze started that im growing in soil and in a grow tent.

2 Likes