Second attempt

First time took over the whole Grobo box and had to do a lot of super cropping. This time hopefully I can keep her under control.

3 Likes

So I have decided not to trim anything until transition to keep her from getting as tall as the first time.

5 Likes

@Pedro_Semorile,

• (She Looks Super Healthy Well Done): {:smiley:}:

• (Once Your Leaves Touch That Lower Of The Second [:two:] Fan I Would Send Her To Transition): (If You Think She Is Going To Be Tall): (That Is What I Would Do): {:innocent:}:

- - -

@Pedro_Semorile,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Thanks @SilverGrobo that is a good plant and that’s exactly what I will do. She got really tall last time it’s same strain / breeder.

2 Likes

So its been awhile since I updated this grow. I let it just grow and it stayed at a good height but, looks so different from the first never seen anything like this.

5 Likes

Pedro how did things turnout? Looks like you could have used a little more time in flower to bulk up, interested in your thoughts! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

my thoughts exactly… I left in flush a bit longer. Another week to see what happens .

2 Likes

I left it 19 days in flush just harvested. My wife didn’t want to trim till dry so it’s in dry mode.

2 Likes