Scrog Net

So I’ve been doing a lot of research and I’m think with my strain Durban Poison I should maybe use a scrog net because she’s supposed to be a tall plant. Needless to say there are so many options on the net. Can some one recommend the right size for the grobo. The smallest size I saw was 4 x 4. Is that big enough or should I get bigger and adjust. I just want maximum yield without stressing out my girl.

1 Like

A 4x4 in grobo will be wayyyy to big. You can get one and cut it down to size. I’d get a 2x4 if you can. It’ll be cheaper and less work cutting it down to size. :+1::v:

What are thoughts on bird netting the holes are small.

I don’t know much about bird netting, but if the holes are too small, then the plant might get restricted in some way hindering proper growth. That said I find the openings of trellis netting to be quite large and do understand the question. I personally don’t use netting as I like to rotate my plant often for optimal light, coupled with some lst with pipe cleaners. Just what I do, but experiment with things to see what works best for you. :+1::v:

1 Like

I found this on Amazon

[> Blockquote](BirdBlock Bird Netting Reusable Mesh Netting Bird Protection, 7 feet x 20 feet https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00004RA0P/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_-kLwCbPD827GX)

1 Like

It’s like 1 x 1 in per hole. I m trying to get maximum lighting and keep her from getting too tall. From what I red she can get 70in or more.

2 Likes

I bought a big one and cut her down … you can always run seperate string alongside it if the wholes are too
Big

2 Likes