Scheduling

How we growing Growers!?

So I got a question about scheduling? Do I let it continue with it’s 10th day, or do I go ahead and hit next to move on early vegetation?
Once again, thank you for all your advice and knowledge! May you grow phat buds and have huge harvest.

2 Likes

It appears as though you are on your last day of germination. In this case, just let it go.

It all depends how quick your seed pops. If you have a healthy little seedling by day 7 or 8 you can always click the next stage button and move on to early vegetation. Remember if you change stages you must do a drain and fill in order for the Grobo to complete a proper cycle of nutrient dosage for the stage of growth you are in.

Hope this helps!

7 Likes

WOW :flushed:! I did not know that, thank you so much!

4 Likes

For your first grow I wouldn’t be changing it. Just let it grow and see where you need to adjust in the next grow

3 Likes

Do you do a change of water before a transition?

1 Like

The stage transition happens behind the scenes and doesnt involve you doing anything. After day 10 it automatically rolls to day 1 of the next cycle. When you do your drain and fill you’ll get new nutes. I wouldn’t worry about it too much. It really is just changing the water weekly and maybe some trimming or cleaning up plant parts.

4 Likes

you!
That’s why your the champ!

5 Likes