Rusty leaves

Nope

1 Like

So I trimmed the first two sets of leafs last night removing all the leafs with spots and now spots are starting on the next tier… ugh… is this expected?

4 Likes

A little like that should be fine.

I dont trim it all off, especially when its so small.

2 Likes

The problem could have already been there but just not shown up yet, just keep a close eye on her, looks healthy

2 Likes

Here is an updated pic of my young lady. Looks like soon there are about 4 fan leaves that I should remove to promote the brother under them?

5 Likes

Looks great! Let her grow!

3 Likes

@Bplatinum9 I don’t know. The left and right big fan leafs have rust now, probably 20% and they are covering some mini tops… I’m tempted to snip them in a couple days… Your challenge is to convince me not to.

1 Like

Challenge accepted!
You Don’t have very many leaves on your plant, and even though they may be damaged they still serve a purpose of carrying water to your plant so be patient you have plenty of time to snip those leaves later.
You really do have to let the plant grow!

1 Like

Yeah I guess I was thinking there is so much new growth going on under the 4biggest fan leafs that I should make sure the new growth gets light… but I will hold off. See pic of under big fan leafs

3 Likes

Those fan leaves are very crucial to your new plant!
Be patient!

Yes sensia

2 Likes

There are issues with that plant for sure. I would open a ticket but wouldn’t be chopping more off yet

What issues?

@Stephen I have a ticket open already, do you have any insight to offer? Also the roots are fairly dark in spots… and there is a slight order in the reservoir…

1 Like

@liddellOnus,

(The leaf tips look like they are discoloring some as they try to balance your nutes): :leaves:

(Your roots look good): (The stink under the lid might just be [FishTankStink]): (No slime on your roots means healthy):

(Just make sure the [SupportTeam] are aware of your issues and they will work with you on this grow):

--
:green_thumb:

1 Like

Exactly like a fishtank smell

1 Like

Those roots don’t look good. Beginning of root rot maybe. Definitely email support a ticket

Knowing the water temperature would help to rule it (rot) in/out, any idea what that number is?

The aim is to stay 70°F or lower or to mitigate with something like hydroguard.

Don’t have a water thermometer but the grobo it’s self is around 79f

Too hot you need to put a fan behind it and perhaps add water or top up daily to bring the temp down.