Rusty leaves

Same here. I find I run mine a couple times a week, and I have plenty. I keep a 5 gallon water jug filled with the distilled water.

Also helps, as I have glycol chiller, liquid cooled computer, and a ton of house plants - All utilize distilled water. So get lots of benefit from it.

Mine is in garage, but noise is no louder then Grobo. Just clean it with some vinegar, and its relatively hassle free.

1 Like

You should not be switching water like that.

Plants need to be in a relatively stable environment, so whatever you do, stick with it.

2 Likes

Bump

Great advice @vegetato! Here is the skinny @liddellOnus

1. A new Grobo won’t have the nute lines primed yet, an extra drain/fill will help get the reservoir filled with the correct food.
  2. Without much food in the tank, it’s really hard to maintain a constant pH level. (Think echo of an empty room)
  3. Cal/Mag is best absorbed at a pH of 6.1-6.3, so even though your reservoir has it, the plant may not be able to eat it up if the pH is unstable/low/off.

TLDR; Drain & Fill to get your reservoir filled with food and able to balance pH better.

As I mentioned in the support email, your leaves won’t heal and can be removed when they are over 50% spotted.

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

So I should probably remove both of those first leafs?

3 Likes

Not for another 2 weeks. Alot of leaves die off and fall off on their own too. Just pull em out then.

2 Likes

Update… the rustiest of leaves in the above pic I just cut this morning… but the spots are now showing on the next tier… new growth is untouched so far…

1 Like

The one in the foreground here you can cut near the base about 1/2 and inch or so back.

maybe in a day or two you cut the back one

plant otherwise is OK and will recover. Double check your nute cords and the base of them and where they are pointed

Really? They look equally as bad. Just a reminder that this is an auto flower… is that going to stress her out?

1 Like

And I’m on the last two days of early vegitation and the she goes into 14 day transition

My auto, I ended up having to extend grow by over a month. And she was healthy, no issues like your seeing.

Usually recipe time not perfect and requires extension.

2 Likes

After early vegetation is late vegetation and then transition. 14 days each. Add to the late vegetation only stage

1 Like

That is not accurate for this recipe… again it’s a cheese Auto Flower

How many days total is your recipe?

Around 90…

1 Like

Yeah - Yours is at pace mine was. About 90 day recipe, but was not ready till harvest 120 days in. And it was Auto.

Are you adding anything to the res? On top of the Grobo nutes?

You’ll end up adding time in flowring stage then, likely a month or more

1 Like