Royal kush auto royal queen seeds

Good call! I completely overlooked those so they’ve been uncovered for about 15 hrs, hope I didn’t cause too much damage :grimacing:

@Todd.grobo,

We won’t be removing the double sided tape from the back of what we call the “Hose/Sensor Holder” any time soon. The reason being is that the part itself likes to float when the water level rises and, instead of the nutrients being dosed safely to the bottom of the tank, they are now being shot directly at the roots, potentially shocking the plant. Not to mention if you’re someone that does like to peak at the roots every now and then, there’s a much higher chance of them getting caught on this part and being ripped off.

The nutrient tubing should be cut on an angle. There should be enough tubing to get it past the hole by about 1/2". You need to feed the tube into the hole and then pull through from the other side. Pliers may help in this situation. If you can’t do this, let me know and I can try and get you a more detailed guide

Hope that helps,

Chris.

4 Likes

Thats positive for new units but doesnt addresss repaired units then. Good to know
Thanks chris

Hi @Todd.grobo,

Sorry - I think I’m missing something. What do you mean by “doesn’t address repaired units then”?

Regards,

Chris.

I replaced my reservoir on the weekend and dont have the tape so it sticks out. Good to know im going to experience all these potential problems now. I like heads up hehe

1 Like

Hi @Todd.grobo,

If you do have any issues I would definitely mention this to customer support before going into the details, but at least you know what may be causing it now. If you want to tape the Hose/Sensor Holder to the tank again you can go out and buy something called “VHB Double Sided Tape” (VHB = Very High Bond). Most hardware stores should carry the heavy duty stuff we use in our product

Regards,

Chris.

3 Likes

Thanks chris. Ill consider that after this grow to see how and what interferes. Cheers.
Todd

1 Like