Royal kush auto royal queen seeds

Did another mini trim to open further light up to the canopy below. Seems to be responding well at this point in the stage. Ultimately I think I’ll end up at 73 or 80 in terms of days in flowering just to ensure she’s fatten up. Piggy for nutrients.

8 Likes

You stay growing them tall ass strains lol good job

4 Likes

Letting it finish out. Had 3 grows now hit the lighr different strains. Found ways to manage but never as good as the ones just under the light

1 Like

ended the grow.
Likely to get a pound of cannabutter from this and no smoke.
Let this be a warning for all those who grow to the 2ne fan in vegetation. Autos shoot up fast and honestly once it hits the light @chris_barfield is right your plant is useless. Best to start over. Ive had some issues witb this machine and in repair mode now so i can get both my outdoor transplants going today.
No instructions required to repair anything on this unit anymore. Not bragging, but definitely havent decided if this is positive or negative hahahhaha. Doing a aerator and reservoir.
@Stephen imbalanaced ph caused the plant to stop eating. Roots were white and looked ok however upon removal of the reservoir it had a stank to it i could only refer to as bacterial. No discoloration anywhere. I feel this was partially caused by a 2nd aerator through the back as some yellow red discoloration on the metal.

1 Like

2 Likes

@bjorn
Can you remove the double sided glue on this for future builds to allow us to clean this?
Also can you let me know how you put the nutrient tubes into these holes? Either i dont have enough tubing to pull it adequately or there is a secret.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Couldn’t get it over. Had a MacGyver fix.

1 Like

back fans required a tooth brush to gdt this mix of crystalized hair And dust out. I know gross. I have dogs sorry. Room is typically dog free and i have almost no hair lol so not me.

1 Like

all clean fixed up unit.

1 Like

Final amount for cannabutter

1 Like

Took mine apart today too. Got rid of the shelf since it made switching out bottles annoying.

2 Likes

Never bothered me but i have had weird stains under them but no leaks in the bottle.
What were you fixing or just removing that

Realigning doors, taking out shelf, installing water chiller, sterilizing reservoir, cleaning fans, and just generally being nosey lol. I don’t have any knowhow, but I like to tinker when I’m in the mood for it.

What color are the stains?

1 Like

Looks like number 3 yellowish. There is a leak for sure as a substantial amount was under the machine. But i havent figured out where or how yet.

Hmmm, could it be from the reservoir or draining tube?

Yes to both of those. The unit is also about 2 years old now and some things have been cleaned and or replaced more than others. Ive noticed many subtle differences from my grobo version to others

Same here, mainly:

sharp edges on door seal vs rounded edges on newer models

round vent holes for fan vs grid pattern on newer models

shelf vs no shelf on newer models

small hole on nute dispenser caps vs larger hole on newer models.

I wonder if any of the electrical components have been upgraded :thinking:. I think I read something about the pumps being changed, but I could be wrong.

1 Like

The aerator has rubber insulation for sound now. Its like little feet.
Drying rack items have changed as well

1 Like

@Hellyesshedid I did that a while back, to make my new old unit match my old new unit (bought an older one used from another member after purchasing my first).

fyi - I covered those holes with black tape to prevent light from peeking through:

2 Likes