Royal kush auto royal queen seeds

Not a fan of this auto in flowering. Too large for the unit and she has had some topping haopen as I’m not a fan of cannabis grown crushed into the ceiling of the unit.
This plant was a month younger than the 707 but completely overtook it. As such I will save these seeds for outside.

I’m merely finishing this grow just for knowledge at this point. I dont expect to get 20g from her.

7 Likes

I’m sure that outside those seeds will turn into monters :slight_smile: :high_brightness: :deciduous_tree:

4 Likes

So this auto is just nuts
I think you guys and gals will prefer the summer thread when I do the same strain as an outdoor transplant
Like I said if I get 20g I’ll be happy. Its ripening but ugh I hate topping it

4 Likes

It might not be too late to supercrop a bit. :wink:

During my last grow had to bend something (back) down every 2-3 days or so but eventually they stayed in place.

2 Likes

those leaves are so skinny. Crazy to think they’re all the same species of plant but they look so diff and autos grow so quick

2 Likes

I have done minimal trimming since the big decapitation. Seems to being doing OK
Curious plant it is.

6 Likes

looks great?

2 Likes

Mmmm. Maybe maybe not. In terms of my photo period 707 headband its not. But in terms of bud sit3s fattening up it is doing that even well crushed under the lighting. Did a few leaves trim last night just to let more light into canopy

2 Likes

Let me know the weight , I’m really thinking about switching to autos all the way for the grobo … looks like they do way better than our regular femenized seeds . I mean I know everything is genetic but size wise like holy crap bro … I’m more than impressed!! Keep it up !

1 Like

I’ve found the opposite to be true and will leave autos for outside now

3 Likes

Also you have a problem with being too hands on and autos like to be left alone!
You would probably have a hard time growing auto but id sure like to be the fly on the wall watching you!

2 Likes

I’m going to give one a try but I will stick to the regular this is my first grow so , I’m on day 82 not at the second fan yet with about 14 to 16 colas . I’m so eager to put her into bud but , I want to wait for perfection.

2 Likes

See that’s what I’m talking about with the auto there is no switching stages lol let me know when you start Your auto because your gonna need help to leave her alone! Lol!

3 Likes

My girl laughed when you said that :rofl::sob: I did also she always gets on me for trimming :slight_smile: but I’ll be sure to tag yall when I start !

3 Likes

2 Likes

All this covid19 stuff gonna give us a lot of time with our plants lol. It will be hard not too

3 Likes

See the auto is in BEAST MODE.

9 Likes

Fuck yea!

6 Likes

With some fairly extensive trimming of fan leaves and the bends you can see along with cutting off 2 colas, she is recovering way better than I thought she would. Definitely has that skunky earth smell now

5 Likes