Royal gorilla fem seed

Lil update on My Gsc :cookie: cleaned :broom: up all the leaves :maple_leaf: that went bad from last weeks drain an fill I think :thinking: :thought_balloon: I’ll wait a lil more to give her a deep cleaning :soap::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Hey :wave: brother got a question for you I’m in transition in my GSC 11 of 14 3days left I’m a lil upset :angry: at the size of her what do u think :thinking: :thought_balloon: should I go back a week to give her a lil time to get bigger :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

That photo period? Shes a lot small. Jump back to late veg for another week. Bottles working ok?

4 Likes

It’s an auto this time the nutes went a lil faster then the royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: I just did so go back to late veg :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Set her back a week took off all her big fan leaves :maple_leaf: now bout to change her water :droplet::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I heard that for autos the schedule does not matter, she’s going to do whatever she wants. And be careful not to trim too much on autos as it might stunt her

3 Likes

Oh wow :star_struck: thanks :blush: for that never new that for auto that’s gd to know my first auto ever but I removed only the big fan leaves :maple_leaf: to give the rest of the plant :seedling: some light :bulb::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Lil update on my GSC :cookie: after removing all her big fan leaves :maple_leaf: look :eyes: like she took it well :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

She gonna get thicc on you now bro

3 Likes

That’s actually what I want a short thick one :point_up:t4: this time :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Did a lil more work on my GSC u guy got me scissor happy :smiley::+1:t2::dash::seedling:.

3 Likes

Now shez perfect however asd like 4 to 5 days recovery and regrowth min maybe a week

2 Likes

Yea I’m to scared :scream: to touch her anymore till I see :eyes: growth :joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Look :eyes: at her now u think :thinking: I should trim her down again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Nah looks good for now.

3 Likes

Alrighty then Ill leave her be for now then :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

How u think :thinking: :thought_balloon: she look :eyes: now she is on 6 of 14 in transition :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Bigger en mine.
Mine seems to be stunted at two weeks ago. Your getting ahead!

2 Likes

Why u think :thinking: :thought_balloon: that happened what is it sativa hybrid indica :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like