Royal gorilla fem seed

I just entered the flush stage do u recommend changing the water :droplet::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Yup.

4 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: like always man love interacting with all of use learn so much here​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: update on day 10 of flush.

5 Likes

FROST :eyes::star_struck::eyes:

Those trichomes are beautiful! Like little psilocybin mushroom heads :exploding_head: great pics :clap:

2 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: :100: I didn’t harvest it yet maybe tomorrow had a really busy day plus I want to attack it all at once cleaning the grobo calibrating the sensor everything to get ready for the next one :point_up:t4: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Nice. Keep it up!

2 Likes

I think I’m going to harvest today just wanted to make sure I have all I need to clean :soap: :sponge: it out so from what I seen on hear :eyes: white vinegar an hot :hot_face: water :droplet: is what everyone is using mainly to disinfect the grobo correct :thinking::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Sounds about right, I like a good cleaned or Lysol disinfecting wipe as well, but you should be Golden with water/vinegar and let it run for a bit

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: appreciate that got Lysol wipes :roll_of_toilet_paper: as well I like that idea :bulb: too :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Another question quick after cleaning :broom: :soap: an calibrating the sensors due u have to change the carbon filter :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I did not but I have heard folks recommend changing every 1-2 years based on growing schedule. and i’d say if your next grow starts to smell, change the filter :laughing:

1 Like

Yea I’ll just change it to be on the safe side :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Lil update on the royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: took her down today cleaned :broom: out the grobo calibrated the sensor got her hanging up now ready for the next one :point_up:t4: wanna thank everyone who was a part of that journey so many of use don’t wanna leave anyone out thank use :pray:t3: All for taking ur time out when I needed help great :+1:t2: community :100::dash::seedling:.

6 Likes

Lil update on the royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: after drying her I cut her directly into the jars so didn’t get a weigh in yet but after burping her this morning the smell is amazing :wink: almost smells like bubblegum to me but I’ll let use all know in about 3 weeks what she is hitting for

8 Likes

Sounds good! :clap::clap: sooo excited for you!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lil update on the royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: as I was burping it today couldn’t help my self with the bubble gum aroma so I said the hell with it very smooth smoke :dash: taste just as it smells ash all grey really proud of it now just to weigh in once done :white_check_mark: burping :+1:t2::dash::seedling:.

6 Likes

Looks frosty @Choppo0816! Congrats!

2 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: an it really is gd don’t know how high the thc is but it did gd if u ever come across them seeds get them that is a very quality plant :seedling: I’m already growing it again thanks :blush: again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes