Round two. Super lemon kush, ILGM

After cleaning, and sanitizing my Grobo top to bottom because of root rot killing my first grow I’m trying again. I’m on day 9/10 of germination. And want to make sure I’m not jumping the gun. Do you guys think I should Extended germination a little longer or let it flip into early veg? He’s just a little guy, so was curious of what others would do. My tap root hasn’t even dropped out of the bottom of the pod, and started touching the water yet either.

10 Likes

looks good. Only need to extend 2 stages ever.
Late Vegetation or Flowering :slight_smile:

Flush is optional

6 Likes

Thanks for the insight @Todd.grobo I wasn’t for sure. Just trying to make this grow a success unlike my first failed attempt :joy:

4 Likes

Faith.

4 Likes

Day 23, 13/14 early veg. This go round seems to be promising. We’ll see what the future holds. So far, so good🥰

4 Likes

Does it look like i took enough off when I topped her?

6 Likes

And on a side note I’m day 27 (3/14) late veg. Since my revive hasn’t showed up yet I performed a drain/fill ( it’s 2 days earlier than my normal swap, and first one for late veg) to give her fresh water and nutrients after topping her. During late veg does the Grobo dispense a little extra nutrients than normal because the plant is eating/drinking more through late veg?

2 Likes

After checking on her again today I noticed where I topped her is kinda coming up again. Is that ok or should I chop it down more?

2 Likes

@Jusblaze420,

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/blueberry-indica-canuck-seeds-fem-first-grow-harvested/3292/80?u=silvergrobo

--

4 Likes

Day 48( day 24 of late veg ) So everything has been going good. Been trimming every week. Getting rid of all huge fan leaves that are blocking light to bud sites. Using 7.5ml of hydrogaurd every water change, and just ramped up to 10ml of revive on the change since I trim on that day. (Haven’t seen any burn or adverse effects, so may bump it up a little more next week) Extended veg twice so far. Plant seems to be coming into her own (she’s just taking her time) my question is with a sativa dominate strain do you guys recommend going into transition when she hits the top of the first fan or the bottom of the second fan? I know sativas like to stretch pretty well when they are in flower. Here’s a picture of how she’s doing😃

3 Likes

Is this a photoperiod seed? How’s the coco pod and roots looking?

2 Likes

Yes it’s a feminized photoperiod seed, and the coco looks great no bad growth and it’s been dry ever since coming out of germ. The roots are great too. There’s a lot coming down and all white. No discoloration at all

4 Likes

Day 68 (45 of late veg)
She’s picked up pace this week. It was at the middle of the first fan last week. Which seemed like it took 3 weeks to get to from the bottom of the fan to the middle. I know she needs a hair cut, but that’ll come in two days when I do my water change. I’m still trying to decide how long I want to let her go till I go into transition since she’s been going so slow. She’s sativa dominant, so I know I should technically do now at the top of the first fan. Just don’t know if I want to wait another week and see where she’s at… asking again since no one had any real feed back last time I shared. any thoughts and opinions would be appreciated.

5 Likes

if you havent grown before, let her grow and learn the steps she goes through. :slight_smile:
Youll learn to trim either way from grow one on, however knowing what to cut and when comes from practice. See whats covered by big leaves, is it a bud site? It probably wants light. Think of big fan leaves like umbrellas blocking the sun, great for us, not great for the nugget. I dont think id do much besides trim her up a bit. Thats about it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you @Todd.grobo your advice is always welcome and well received. Yes this is my first grow that’s made it this far. The first was failed by root rot. I have been trimming the fan leaves once or twice a week. They come back quick. They’re persistent little boogers :joy: I’ll keep updating the process. Your insight is Golden.

5 Likes

Honestly its just chilling for the most part and being confident with doing something when required. We all get there. And happy tp help
Eat the leaves!

6 Likes

Day 106 (day12/60 in flower) everything is going good except it seems like I’m too bushy. My bud sights below the top of the canopy aren’t getting the light they should. I did a great hair cut before going into flower. I’ve seen a lot of ppl saying you’re not supposed to trim during flower, and cause your plant the stress of healing. I’ve only trimmed maybe 8-10 leaves every other day trying to get it under control, but I’m loosing ground. Any suggestions, or advice?

1 Like

- - -

@Jusblaze420,

- - -

@Jusblaze420,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

I went to check on my unit this morning, and noticed it was strobing a light blue light. I tried reconnecting through the app, and cycling the power on the unit with no resolve. Reached out to @Bplatinum9 and suggested trying it from the website, plus so much more. Just went above and beyond. Big shout out for all your help and suggestions! I noticed a support number to call while i was on the website which said they are available from Sunday-Friday. I called and talked to @stacey.grobo who also went above and beyond for almost an hour on the phone attempting to resolve the issue with no resolve. She created a ticket, and suggested I get a spare air stone and pump since mine shut off after cycling the power, and wouldn’t turn on. I went out and bought one, and also the Google nest WiFi kit. Hooked it up, and boom! It worked again! I appreciate everyone’s time and patience with me today! You guys are the real MVP’s! I was stressing being so close to completion with this grow, and having problems now at 120+ days in. I now have 100% WiFi strength to my unit. This community, and Grobo support are amazing! Thank you all so much! :heart:

4 Likes

Happy growing :seedling:

So happy you are all set up now for a fully connected grow. It is also great for us to know that the Google Nest Wi-Fi kit works to extend and give a great connection. Thank you for sharing and being patient while we were troubleshooting! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes