Blueberry Indica(Canuck Seeds Fem) - First Grow - Harvested

seems to be growing steady now, am concerned about more little brown spots on larger fan leafs, tho they might be remnants of the nute bottle 5 not dispensing properly.
I’ll have to keep an eye out see if it increase more on new leafs

5 Likes

wifi went out last night sometime in night after crashed, didn’t get back up till 6am ish…, hopefully it won’t affect Bela She still slowly but surely fleshing out

6 Likes

Grobo still works the same without wifi. I think its basically to run the app and keep count of drain and fills for nutrient dispensing. My wifi did the same thing last night around one or so but I was awake and rebooted my modem and router.

2 Likes

so i was takign a closer look and I may have not topped enough.
it looks like the original steam is still growing and two new shoots are coming…even tho there were two already coming out of that area that has split already…

Should I attempt to cut that center pieces and stem off again?

Heres video and pic see if that makes it easier to see

2 Likes

I love this advice, right on @Wolf1!

Stephen

4 Likes

@Bloodydrake,

Looks like you’ve FIM’d your plant, not topped it. No worries though, this can often turn out just fine. Check out breeder Royal Queen Seeds and their article on it…

Looking good!
Stephen

5 Likes

@Stephen thanks for link I’ll read it now :grin:.
I’ll be honest I really wasn’t super clear on what the difference was between topping and fimming so far :sweat_smile:.

4 Likes

You could potentially have 4 new tops from Fim’ing instead of two from topping. Takes a little longer for the plant to recover. Some folks actually do this on purpose :man_shrugging:. I did on my current manifold grow.

This plant (a few weeks ahead of the others) is doing quite well a soon to be cropped and topped once more.

Check out this Topping and Fim’ing for those whom prefer learning by watching

@Osage I know you’ll see this pic and suggest I need to raise my RH :joy::+1:. No worries, my rH always goes down from the 70’s when I open the tent and cool air rushes in and the humidity escapes into the room.

spikes indicate Times I’ve opened the tent to refill, water or pump more co2, temp spikes indicate lights off/on, opening tent to refill ect or add co2 :joy::+1: also have left the humidifier on constant so when lights are off it hits 90’s, not ideal and will be fixed for the next grow. Just requires me to reroute some cabling and rather than fix now, I’ll wait until this grow completes to do so

6 Likes

Royal seeds really has some great articles . I had no idea that FIM means “F**k I Missed” that’s great. :rofl:

7 Likes

Thx for link gonna watch that at lunch

4 Likes

Naa, rh of 50’s not bad. At least it’s not at 20 or something crazy low like that. :+1::v:

5 Likes

I tucked the two large top fan leafs under some of the new branches to expose them to more light.gonna be curious how balanced that rooms temp stays now that its gotten cold enough the furnace started kicking in todayt

8 Likes

Bela’s continuing to flesh herself out and top Leafs are about midway up the first fan now.
definitely getting lots of branches forming.
Ordered a wire shelf that Im hoping to use for bottom SCROG net , should be here in a few days.

8 Likes

Looks like u could lollipop a bit, couple of fan leaves not getting light under there. And if u got the drying lines from grobo they work well to train like a scrog

5 Likes

I ended up using some craft wiring for tieing up garland to try and open up the middle abit so the branch i FIM’d gets more light and get catch up in growth. as well as spreading the rest of the branches out a more

10 Likes

Lookin good :+1::v:

6 Likes

this am decided to do a little trim around the base of the cocopod
first attempt to trim leafs used rubbing alcholol to swipe pruning shears…will see how she responds now.
still got another week to decide to extend late veg another week or not.

5 Likes

home for lunch and wire shelf came in.
Heres pic, it fits inside the grobo perfectly , i’m hoping cutting out every other small wires will leave a 5x5 grid thats large enough for use.
Heres link to item on amazon…not sure if i’ll be able to repurpose the sides and back.
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07K6VC617/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

6 Likes

I would cut all the lower fan leaves off at this point, at least all the speckled ones.

4 Likes

k, I was wondering how much to trim and figured I’d start modest and see how she responds.
I’ll try and give her a bit more of a shave in the morning :slight_smile:

4 Likes