Round 2! GROW

Same strain. Rearranged my wires. Its grow time!

7 Likes

Quick question…
To those who germinated in the grobo how long did it take your sprout to “break ground”?..asking for a friend :flushed::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::rofl:

2 Likes

First grow, Broke on Day 3

This grow, Broke ground on Day 6

4 Likes

Woke up to her sprouted!! Sucks waiting to smoke my last grow and being so far away with this grow!!

5 Likes

May I ask what the 2 water thermometers are for?

1 Like

I don’t use a water chiller. The rotating ice bottle method so its a way for me to keep my temps in a non bacteria growth range. I only planned on using one but it was a 2 pack so i dropped em both in my tank and get a reading from both sides. More data points the more accurate it is

4 Likes

Day 10 of germination! A little under a 1/10th of the way til harvest! Can’t wait to give her nutes and watch her thrive!

5 Likes

Day 18(8/21 e veg)
Had some ph issues. Calibrated my probes seemed to fix the issue that caused the 1st set of leaves to die. But my roots aren’t poppin through. I’m hoping due to the awesome new growth up top that the roots are just taking the scenic route to the tank. So i extended my e veg cycle. Holding out hope they show soon.

5 Likes

Good save on the pH problem.

I hope the roots can find their way down there! I’m sure they are okay drinking from the pod for now since it appears pretty wet.

3 Likes

Yeah. All the new growth is comin in pretty lush and green. So I’m not that worried about what’s going on too much. Cause she looks happy and healthy now.

2 Likes