Rosin press

Anyone have any recommendation on a low end press? I just discovered dabs and…yes please!!!

2 Likes

Wax paper and a iron :sweat_smile: thats as low end as I can think of lol

there is this entry level hand press:

For a little more, you can get one with a mount:

4 Likes

No hair straightener for me! Ive seen a few online but hoping some has a recommendation under $400.

1 Like

The nugsmasher is a popular personal one

1 Like

The nug smasher they hVe big ones an small ones for like 7 to 8 hundred

Not under 400 retail but with cyber Monday and Black Friday coming up you will not regret buying the rosin bomb rocket… for a on the counter one button press machine it does the job… hasn’t let me down in the six month I have had it

2 Likes

I think I’ll be picking one up, the only thing I’m not so stoked about is the 1500 lbs of pressure. Do you find you get a decent yield when you press?

1 Like

I use this only for personal use. I used about 7g and get just over a gram back. Maybe 2 grams depends on the plant strain. It’s a solid machine for what it does. I think a lot of people get hung up on the specs without realizing what they need. I’m not trying to do anything crazy just smoke what I want when I want to and this helps without all the body strain…not saying that the other machines like nugsmasher is bad… but I just wanted a machine that went to the point and ready to go out the box without setup or buying a air pressurized tank

1 Like

I’m with ya, I just pulled the trigger on one. Sadly, it won’t ship till Dec 11th at the earliest :sob:. Guess my e-nail will be unused for a bit.

2 Likes