Roots problem

Hello Growers

we are actually at the day 6 of early vegetation …and we are facing a problem ,
with roots that became dark orange …as appear in the picture we have two colours in roots …from white to dark orange !!
what i should do ? pls
thanks for help / suggestion
cordially
Cris

1 Like

2 Likes

Probably nothing to worry about…most likely nutrient staining…how does the plant/stem look?

2 Likes

she look not bad i guess , for the moment , only a leave is starting to get brown …

1 Like

Have you use anything other than grobo nutrients?
Are the temperatures high in your grobo and water?
Are you using hydroguard to protect your grow from root rot?
If not please get some as soon as possible and use three teaspoons in your fill water. :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Just looks like nutrient stains to me

3 Likes

i m only using grobo nutrients and temperature and humidity were also fine
( between 20 and 23 the temperature and from 60 to 90 % of humidity …
regarding the Hidroguard i tried to order but … they are all out of stock , here where i live …any other alternative ?

2 Likes

@kimba,

• (We Will Try To Help Save Your Plant, By Drying Out Your Pod For Starters): (Looks Like A Case Of [DampingOf], -Because- Your Roots Are In The Water & Pod Is Still Wet):

• (#SomeReads :open_book: & :video_camera:):

- - -

@kimba,

• (Yes This Could Be Just Nute-Stain On Your Roots Right At The Water Line):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

hello Growers
thanks a lot for replys ,
pls have a look , …becasue i m not sure is really root problem …may be is nutrients stain ( as Todd and Deedub messages) ( my bottle n 3 was at the end and …really concentrated ) .
Also i dry the cocopad and i put it up . …What you guess ?

Anyway , i ordered ( delivery next week ) 1 Litre of “Amylo-X® LC” with the same Bacillus then Hydroguard ( because here is unfindable )…did somebody use it ? …i guess its more concentrated then hydroguard of 2,5 times . But im not sure …Pls somebody can confirm me ? :
Hydroguards - 0.038% contains a minimum of 1.00×10^4 cfu’s / ml
Amylo-X® LC - 100 g of the product contain : 5 gr of Bacillus and 95gr of formulant staff . in the whole product contain 1 x 10(10) CFU/g
thanks a lot for yr feed back
cheers
Cris

1 Like

I agree with some. Looks like nute stain. I love hydroguard though to put away the worry of root rot. Etc.