Rolling Trays

Ok… please share some stories on how to clean rolling trays! There must be some salvageable goodies on these :plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

I must have missed that class

Im thinking alcohol and the freezer might be involved somehow just a hunch…

@buzzy6,

• (#ISearchedIt): :spider_web: :computer: :computer_mouse:

- - -

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=how+do+you+clean+rolling+trays

• Rolling Trays

Part of stoner spring cleaning involves cleaning rolling trays, because they tend to get forgotten about during cleaning sprees.

Clean your stainless steel rolling trays by scrubbing in the direction of the steel grain. Spray your rolling tray liberally with vinegar and then wipe down in the direction of the grain with a microfiber cloth or a paper towel.

Soak your plastic trays in hot, soapy water for 5 – 10 minutes (longer if there is oil or resin on the trays). Wash and try the trays like you would any dish.

- - -

--

• (#ISearchedIt): :spider_web: :computer: :computer_mouse:

• (Leagal [LightGreen]): (MedicalOnly [DarkGreen]): (NonAllowed [Black]):

- - -

:rofl:

(ClickThis): (OnlyIfYouWantTo):

--

• (MyPleasure): :sparkling_heart: :innocent:

--

--

2 Likes

You are just too funny :joy: Barbara!!! But I have several that I just can’t stand rolling on anymore…I refuse to buy anymore​:sunglasses:thanks for the tip!!!

1 Like

Funniest thing I’ve read in a long time! Spring cleaning for stoners…good article loved it…

1 Like

Barbara;
Any idea what warm weather states that are medical/grow friendly? My wife and I are exploring relocating out of Florida at some point. Been here 25 years and I just can’t stand waiting for things to change… I have enough anxiety if you know what I mean! I would go back to Maine with your friendly laws! All my family is there, but I’m disabled and that’s not an option. I need a warm climate. California is way out of my budget, which is too bad because my son and his wife live outside of LA. We are thinking maybe a year or so… I hear things about Nevada but…

1 Like

Nevada looks like bomb was dropped on it don’t do it to yourself Florida has been progressive for a red state pertaining to
Cannabis … I live up north where most of my surrounding states are legal or rec and my state is blue and won’t pass a damn thing plus you get a lot more for York dollar as well

This :microbe: is probably gonna wipe the State out anyway…half the population can’t decide whether to wear a damn mask!!!

1 Like

I went to Vegas for the first time in February for a fashion trade show and stayed in Spring Valley. I expected to tolerate the environment for the sake of business, but ended up enjoying my stay so much it is now on my list of places I’d consider moving to when I’m ready to leave NYC behind. That said, my last night had to be booked in a different airbnb and that place was like something out of American Horror Story: Roanoke. I actually canceled my booking immediately upon arriving :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Great but not great I guess?? I’ve never been, but it is my understanding that you can have 6 adult plants with a medical card in Nevada.

Yes you did Barbara !!! You are right on top of things!!! Thanks a bunch…:sunglasses:

1 Like

Mass you can have 12 and 6 vegging …

1 Like

Great in Spring Valley, not sure about other neighborhoods :sweat_smile:

How close to Vegas?

1 Like

Close thanks…exploration time and hat fun

1 Like