Remote Co2

Just been looking into the whole Co2 game & amongst the Bottles,Regulators,Bags etc I came across this item & wonderd if anyone had any dealings or just any thoughts :thinking:?:wink:?

3 Likes

Never seen one, but it looks like an automated air freshener that you can set to spray every few min. Pretty good idea. I can’t find a US version…

1 Like

Yeah What I thought :wink:
Am I right it would only used @ Flowering Stage :wink:??

2 Likes

I don’t know much about it, from what I’ve heard the first two to three weeks of flowering is the most important time to use it.

2 Likes

These aint cheap are they :flushed:!! & hard to find just mainly Co2 PPM but :slightly_smiling_face:

More than good enough :wink:

2 Likes

Same hear :wink::+1:

Oh & @ £30+ for a refill can :flushed::astonished:
I think I’ll wait & see my results first :roll_eyes::rofl::seedling:

1 Like

That’s pretty cool… Question

How do you plan on not exhausting out all the C02 from the Grobo?

1 Like

If that IS the case & I see no reason why it wouldn’t :roll_eyes:!! so…
Any ideas :wink:!
Or its a No Go :neutral_face:!!

2 Likes

Only idea I have is placing Grobo in a sealed room or environment. So you can recycle Co2 exhausted back in…

Note: I haven’t tested this.

1 Like

1 way I spose :flushed::wink:

2 Likes

& how do you get the co2 back into the can then ah! ah! eh! :wink::rofl::exploding_head::rofl:

2 Likes

Based on sealed grow theory

Co2 leaves the can enters grobo

Grobo exhaust it out with it fans

Grobo intake fans sucks co2 back in

3 Likes

Oh yeah :clap:!:jeans:!:rofl:!:+1:
But seriously yeah :thinking:!

3 Likes

Or is it really worth the $$ or effort :roll_eyes::thinking::exploding_head::wink:

3 Likes

Different people will give you different answers my personal opinion is CO2 will not be effective with the Grobo.

But there are members here increasing there Co2 ppm levels and to my understanding like the results.

7 Likes

I tending to agree m8…
Begrudgingly :roll_eyes:!:wink:!

3 Likes

In the grobo it would need a lot of co2 because he always sucks it off. Would advise against it. Price performance is not right.

4 Likes